chapter 19

Techno’s POV

Techno~

Techno…

TECHNO

I shot up from my bed and looked around. No one. Moving my hair out of my face I panicked.

"Calm down techno it's just in your head" I muttered to myself. I turned over to my phone to see a peaceful woman sleeping still. Checking the time it was 6 in the morning so I left my phone there not wanting to make any more noise then I must have and headed to the bathroom.

I simply took a shower and got dressed for school, nothing too big , just my normal actions. I made sure to brush my teeth. As I was looking in the mirror I heard a loud ring. I dropped my toothbrush out of fright. A loud and clear voice shot my name.

But as fast it showed up it disappeared

But as fast it showed up it disappeared. It's all in my head techno. It's not real. I 've just been stressed lately. Don't think too much about it I kept reminding myself. Making sure my breath is back to it's normal rhythm. I grabbed my stuff and tossed my old clothes into the basket and left the bathroom.

I went over to my phone to see it was hung up. Picking it up I check my phone and was left a text

My aphrodite

Had to get ready for school see you there pinky 🐷

See ya soon

I quickly respond back and put my phone in my pocket heading down stairs to be greeted by the others.

"Hey Techno" Wilbur said, walking towards the kitchen to put his now empty plate in the dishes that I'll do when I get home. Not really wanting to eat anything I just went and sat down on the couch where dad was.

"Hey kiddo" he said

"Dad I'm almost a adult I'm not a kid anymore" I respond

"Hey I don't care I raised you you will always be a kid in my eyes techno"

"Fine dad hi" I felt defeated but I knew I wasn't going to win against my dad so I gave up. He patted me on the head in return quickly returning to his book.

"Whatcha reading?" I asked

"Just something for our next history lesson speaking of that you and y/n are teaching the class today right?" He asked

"Oh we hadn't had much time to prepare with everything that has happened could we maybe do it tomorrow?" I asked

"That's fine I understand techno" Philza said, closing his book and resting it on his lap giving me his full attention.

"I care for you bud"

"I know dad"

"Just try not to grow up so fast," he said getting up and messing up my hair as he walked away to go talk to his other boys. I get up not really caring anymore and grabbed my stuff plus my keys going out to my car and hopping in and I started to drive to school. (The only one who doesn't have a car is Tommy in that house)

After getting there I was met with cold air and a lot of students waiting to go into the school. Looking around I spotted the h/c girl and walked over to her. She was talking to some friends from the little hang out. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around to face me.

"Oh hey techno" she seemed flustered or embarrassed.

"Hey what are you guys talking about?" I asked looking at the others.

"How y/n likes-" Fundy mouth was closed quickly by Tubbo and Karl

"Nothing interesting just how our days are going is all" Karl said kinda sweating.

"Um okay then oh y/n could I come over today we still have that history report to do and we are doing it tomorrow" I asked as she smiled and nodded. The bell rang and I took it as my time to leave.

"See you later y/n" I said and walked into the school heading to my first class of the day.

Y/n POV
I watch techno enter the school. Once I knew he was gone I turned around and faced Fundy.

"You are a lucky man Fundy because if that fully slipped you would have been dead in the matter of 3 seconds" I glared at him which he only moved so now Tubbo was in front of him

"S-sorry y/n" he said I waved it off

"It's fine just be lucky your one of my favorite boys" I said walking away