Chapter 22

Y/n POV

Homeroom was fun. It was nice talking with ranboo but now it's time to go home. I grabbed my things and went over to my locker pulling out my bookbag and placing them in the bag. Swinging it over my shoulder and shutting my locker.

"Your playing with hearts" a deep voice rang. I looked behind me and saw Eret.

"What?" I responded

"You haven't seem to notice but you will and when you do I just want to tell you someone is going to be hurt there's no getting out of it either" Eret said fixing his shades and putting his hands in pockets.

"Take care of yourself y/n see you around" Eret walked away most likely going home. Wait.

Was he being nice?

I shook the thought out of my head and just started walking out of the school. My phone buzzed and I grabbed it.

2 messages from MY GOTH BABY MAMA

1 message from My Wife

3 messages from Pinky🐷

I clicked on minx first

MY GOTH BABY MAMA

-hey babe hope you had fun sorry I had to leave the hang out early again but you seem to busy anyway 😏😂

Who taught you that emoji 👀-

Clicking out of minx I went to Niki.

My wife

-hey honey just wanted to say I know your studying with techno today but try not to be to mean. He seems a bit stress and uneasy alright. ♥️

Alright I'll try-

Huh Techno's been stressed? I hope he gets better and finally I clicked on his.

Pinky🐷

-hey I'm outside
-i took my car so I can drive us to your house alright
-my dad let me borrow some books

Oh alright-

-i see you out front come on

I smile at his quick reply and Look around for his car. Already knowing what it looks like I spotted it pretty quickly. It stood out more and I'm positive that his car was way nicer then Sapnaps but Sapnaps is cool still.

 It stood out more and I'm positive that his car was way nicer then Sapnaps but Sapnaps is cool still

I quickly walked over to his car and he got out and walked to the other side opening the door for me. I simply smiled and got in as he closed the door and got in on the other side.

"Ready" he asked, I nodded my head and he started the engine and drove towards my house.

It didn't take long to get there so the ride was short to say the least but it was nice as we sat in silence it was a nice silence not a awkward one.

Getting to my house we stepped out of the car and techno grabbed the books from the back. He school stuff plus the heavy books he helped seemed like a lot so I grabbed a few.

"Really techno you need to get a bag! I'm amazed really you have so much money but you don't get a bookbag" I said which causes him to blush from embarrassment.

We walked into my house. My dad sat on the couch.

"Oh hey kiddo"

"Hey dad this is techno and-"

"Ah yes Tubbo told me everything also he's in your room right now with his friend since he's your roommate for now" dad said standing up.

"I'll be making snacks for you guys alright so you guys can study for your project alright" dad said walking over to the kitchen. Me and techno headed towards my room the door already being open. I walked in to see Tubbo and Quackity talking. I placed the books on my bed techno following the same actions.

"Oh hey y/n an techno!" Tubbo said turning away from Quackity.

"Hello tub tub" I respond

"Don't say that again" he quickly said which caused me to let out a laugh.

"Anywho what have you been talking about or better question why is Quackity here" I said walking over and pulling out my note book I used to study with techno before at his house so I could look how far we got.

"Oh we want to run for class president and Quackity would be my right hand man!" Tubbo said smiling. I nodded my head and techno just rolled his eyes. He must really hate anything to do with government.

After talking a bit more techno and I sat on the bed and got to work. Tubbo and Quackity stayed on the floor right down things they could say for a speech.

We manged to do a bit and we're almost done untill my dad came in with some snacks.

"Here you are kiddos!" Dad said placing down the two plates on my desk. He turned back around towards us.

"Oh thank you!" Quackity said

"Thanks dad"

"Thank you sir" techno said

Tubby didn't say anything he was to focused on his paper but he gave a thumbs up. Dad just smiled and left the room.

We took a break and ate some of the snacks dad made.

"So you two?" Tubbo said looking up at me

"What?" I say looking down at him.

"Aren't you to dating yet?" Tubbo replied causing techno and my face to go red.

"No"

"I thought y/n and Ranboo where dating?" Quackity spoke up. Causing techno slightly panic.

"Oh no ranboo isn't dating anyone I mean he's said he has a crush but he's not dating anyone" Tubbo replied to Quackity. Did they forget we where here?

Techno and I just got back to work while the other two agrued more. Life is pain sometimes. I started yawning causing techno to yawn. We where both tired from working. I laid my head on his shoulder and he laid his head on top of mine.

We fell asleep not long after. Tubbo and Quackity looked up at us and smiled taking a quick picture and sending it to a group chat.