Chapter 4

I sat there in the corner of the lunch room for a good 15 minutes before a notification popped up on the schools website. it was a Video for the AustinShow.

Every year Austin has this little show called love or host where he gets random kids from our school to be in and for one person to be the one finding love. My friend Minx did and she's still dating the poor soul who won her that's been like two years ago when we where freshmen. I clicked on the video.

"hello Austin here and welcome to 2021 love or host. I still need to ask the person I have in mind to be are star but just be ready for the next love or host coming up. lets see the lies the truths and come out. and don't worry the person I have in mind that was also recommended by there friend is quite the looker." and with that the video ended. I smiled I would be lying if I said I didn't want to be on the show. I didn't want to date just I wanted to know the feeling plus not all people who win the show end up dating some just do it for fun.

my phone went off again...

Austin was texting me....

Cupid

-hey y/n I have a question

what is Austin-

-would you like to be a contestant on the show to compete from someone's love.

...-

yes-

-awesome well I talk to you soon I just got done talking with the star of the show brother so ill text the details to later

alright-

damn I have a lot of stuff happening these next few day..

"y/n!!!" out of no where I was suddenly engulphed in a hug from a small child, Tubbo, I hugged back knowing full well this kid wont let go till I hug back.

"Hello tubbo" I say patting his head as he backs away. He smiles and the rest of my friends slowly show up for lunch.

We all get our lunch and sit down and started talking about what we did over the summer.

"So SapNap and I met up with this boy we've been talking to and apparently this dude goes to our school" Dream said as he smiled thinking about the boy.

"Dream is quite fancying him I say," Sapnap said, smiling while drinking his drink. Dream looked at him and blushed.

"Oh he so is" Fin said Giggling at how dreams face went red just talking about the boy.

"Deffo flirting" Tubbo added before eating some honey sticks he packed.

I only laughed towards this.

"Oh hey guys I'll be right back I forgot a fork" I said and stood up heading to the table where the silverware is kept. On the way there I saw some boy trip the pink haired kid from earlier what was his name...techno that sounds right.

I swear it felt like slow motion as techno's tray went flying into the air. My breath stopped wants I realized where it was heading. It was heading to me.

His trey landed on my head and fell to the floor with a thud as the food was in my hair and on my clothes.

Techno's face looked like his soul just left his body.

I looked up at the boy who tripped him. It wasn't techno fault because of the food it was the boy who tripped him.

I walked over to him and slapped him across the face as many people in the cafeteria watched. After that I looked at techno who started shaking scared of what might happen to him.

I put my hand out which he flinch to but then looked up at me surprised.

"It's not your fault the food got on me come on you look like a fool on the floor techno" I said and he accepted my hand and I pulled him up.

"Thanks..." He said avoiding eye contact with me. That's cute... Wait what no y/n that's gross.

"Well I should go clean myself off now but try to stay out of trouble" I said walking away smiling. Like I'm one to talk about staying out of trouble.

I walked to my locker and grabbed out a pair of clothes I had packed just in case I got blood on my clothes or something. I went to the bathroom and washed the food out of my hair. And went into an empty stall to change.

I'm kind of upset because now my beanie was ruined and it need to be washed. but I continued on with my day and left to go back to my friends. Once I was back and sat down my friends stopped there conversions and looked at me.

"what?" was all I could say because I was confused. Zak looked at me smiling.

"so you and the pink nerd?~" Zak said wiggling his eyebrows at me and everyone else started smiling.

"what! ew god that gross no why would even think that" I said looking at them weirdly.

"Sure but I ship it" Niki said and I grabbed my spoon and flung mashed potatoes at her.

That's stupid me and a nerd like techno please like that would happen.