chapter 31

Sorry for the wait it took longer then said because a kid I babysit broke my laptop so I had to use my computer.

Techno's POV
I was practically falling asleep trying to get this assignment down... I just wanted to get it over with but I didn't want to bother y/n because well they seem to be going through a lot...

I was finishing up the last few slides on the Greek mythology slides we planned to talk about to the class. I stopped when I heard a knock on the classroom door. Getting up from my dad's seat I walked over opening it excepting to see a teacher or maybe a student who stayed after because they where struggling in history but instead I saw y/n.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" I asked kind of confused.

"I need to tell you something" she said. She sounds like she's been running which made me worried.

"Alright what is-" before I could even finish she pulled me in close. She closed the gap between us as her soft lips touched mine. My stomach felt like fireworks where going off.

Y/n POV
I did it.... HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY DID IT! I KISSED HIM. I pulled away after realizing he didn't kiss back....wait did I mess up.

"...wow" was all that came out of his mouth...

"I- I'm sorry that.....um" I sighed. Maybe I was wrong... He started laughing...great.

"If that was your way of saying I like you then ya I like you too a lot" he said with a smile. My face turned bright red... He likes me back.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into another kiss which of course I kissed back. I was happy and so was he. And it's kind of funny really... I was a complete asshole to him and he was pretty much a simp for me to begin with...we grew so much with in that time... Are friends where happy again...and years passed or high school years where over and our friends where getting married or going off to college. Of course your dad and I went to college as well but I think that's a story for another time...
I closed the year book that was wants opened and looked at my still wide awake son.

"Aw but mom you got to tell me the college story please" he pleaded. I laughed a bit.

"How about tomorrow night alright honey" I said ruffling his hair. He let out a giggle and agreed. I got walk over to the door and looked back at him.

"Good night I love you remember tomorrow is your first day of school" I said as was closing the door but stopped to let floof in and he jumped up and laid next to him. I closed the door and went to the kitchen to be greeted with techno.

"Back from work already?" I asked. He looked over and smiled.

"Ya today we got to leave early" he said walking over and hugging me. I hugged him back. Like I said before I was happy and so was he. I wouldn't trade this for the world... But our story isn't over yet..

What you thought this was the end. This only just the beginning....

[END OF BOOK 1]