chapter 27

(it's short I know but boxing and football has taking most of my time away)

"ALRIGHT we are changing seats again!" Mr. Philza said, everyone just looked at him confused.

"why again?" Fundy asked

"relax most of you aren't moving I want techno and Ranboo to switch meaning Ranboo your by Niki techno your by y/n good alright good." Mr. Philza said.

"wait but I wanna sit by my girlfriend" Ranboo said.

"that's the reason I'm moving you I don't want any of that in my classroom" Mr. Philza said. with a groan Ranboo got up not wanting to get in trouble him and techno switched. Techno sat down by Y/n smiling at her and she retuned the smile. A small growl could be heard by a angry Ranboo and Nikki patted him on the shoulder.

"if you don't have homework do what ever just don't bother me" Mr. Philza said reading a book.

"so how are you?" Techno asked turning to Y/n. A smile on her faced she replied.

"I'm doing a lot better then this morning... thank you by the way" a small blush appeared on his face.

"oh it's nothing really I care about you I mean-" he got cut off.

"and I'm sorry for being rude to you the first time we met I don't even know why you hang out with me-" 

"y/n I hang out with you because you mean a lot more then you think to me" he said. this time a small blush appeared on her face.

"conseguirlo supongo" Quackity said out loud with a smile.

...moment ruined thank you quackity

(quackity:de nada)