Chapter 10

SHORT CHAPTER

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

It was my turn and I was taken to a different chat with techno and Austin who turned off his camera..

“So what was your answer?” techno asked

“I would ask if you wanted to do something with me outside the house like maybe go to an animal shelter and look at the dogs, maybe even a adopt one?” I said talking about something I would want to do.

“We could name it Floof!” he said, smiling which caused me to giggle. His face went immediately red.

“Floof sounds nice techno he could be our little floof.” I said smiling back.

“So sorry to interrupt this cute little talk about adopting a dog but times up.” Austin said and we nodded in response. We were taken back to the normal chat where Lilly was waiting. 

“Alright techno it's time for you to choose who to kick to the curve” Austin said and techno grabbed his phone and started typing. I swung my legs over my chair again as Lilly started tapping her desk worried. Finally a ding was heard from Austin’s phone he checked it and smiled.

“And the person who will be leaving is….” he paused for dramatic effect but Lilly grew impattant.

“Lilly,” he said and Lilly's face dropped. 

“WHAT?! I played this stupid shy act to get a boyfriend and it didn’t work I choose love” and with that she left the call leaving me to start laughing at her reaction to that.

“Alright Y/n would you like to what you were” Austin said smiling

“Ah yes Austin” I said sitting up right again staring into the screen. Techno leaned in a bit crossing his fingers.

“I choose host” I said

“What” techno said

Tubbo POV

“What”

Tommy’s POV

“WHAT!”

Phill’s POV

“huh?!”

Wilburs POV

“Fuck”

Y/N POV

“Yep I choose host techno” I said smiling

“But I thought… wow you fooled me Y/n” he said 

“Of course I choose Host techno your my friend Well it’s late so i'm head to bed goodnight Austin goodnight Techno!” I hung up.

Techno’s POV

“I feel bad for you bud” Austin said I left the call…

“Did….did I just…did I just get friend zoned?” I said, still trying to comprehend what just happened. I heard my door unlock and my brothers and father along with tubbo rushed in.

“Dude are you okay?” Tommy asked as I stayed silent.

“Techno im sorry man I didn’t know she was going to be there” Wilbur said I didn’t utter a single fucking word.

“Son I-” I cut dad off

“Get out” I said standing up and pushing them out the door and immediately closing it. I took a deep breath and thought about what went down the last few hours. My breath hitch as I realized why I've been off the past few days… it was because of her.

I slid down to the floor.

“The reason I been feeling sick to my stomach out of nowhere was because of her!!! God I'm an idiot but I never had a crush on anyone… but she friend zoned me...im just her friend” I said closing my eyes. Was it because I was a nerd that she wouldn’t date me because of my stat..no she’s actually quite nice for someone who gets in trouble maybe because it’s because i'm not as bad as her. School is basically tomorrow because it's 1 so let’s see what I can do to get her attrition. I got up and looked through different items that I owned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel like i'm have way to much fun writing this in school instead of doing my work XD