Chapter 17

I started this whole book as a joke but now I've grown attached to it. I mean it was literally a joke between me and some friends but I think my gay has shown and I'm simping for the man.

Techno's POV

I was on my phone scrolling through just looking at new updates for the servers on minecraft nothing much. Y/n had fallen asleep on me and no one has noticed yet so that's good at least. I looked down at the surprisingly fragile body that was laying against me.

How did I ever think this woman was scary? A monster who was mean to anyone who got in her way. A cool person with the coolest friends. But in reality she's just an amazing girl with an amazing personality. I must have been blushing a bit and smiling like an idiot.

I snapped out   it when I saw a flash and heard a click. I looked up to see Niki and Wilbur along with Tommy with the biggest smiles on their face as Niki had a camera in her hands. The flash caused the others to look at us. And my anxiety is about to kick in like a bitch.

"Aw look at techno and y/n" Fundy said, jumping slightly, stopping remembering what he's wearing.

"Bad you owe me" Zak loudly whispered to bad. While bad gritted his teeth. Speaking of gritted teeth Ranboo looked like he was going to scream.

"Are you guys a couple?" George asked which led me to stop breathing. Us dating like that actually ever happens ya I mean I like her but I could never ask her. I don't want to lose her if she doesn't feel the same way.

"N-no" I managed to actually say after catching my lack of breath.

"Hm that to mad you guys look really cute together" Karl said

"I ship it" Quackity said, along with a few others also agreeing. Ranboo seemed to have lost it and quickly left the room along with the house and Tubbo ran after him to try and calm him down before he did something stupid. They seem close.

"Lil bro you really should go for it and tell her" Wilbur said, crossing his arms.

"Ya it's very clear you like her it's kinda gross" Dream added I glared at him

"Shut your fucking mouth green teletubby and go fuck the british boy elsewhere bitch" why the fuck did I say that. Dream seemed taking back the sudden outburst but his fist quickly clenched

"Calm down dream and be careful what you say techno" Fin said

"Careful with your words they say"

"You can't speak your true feelings"

"Why would she even like you"

"Why would anyone like you you"

"Your better alone"

My grip tighten a bit as I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. Would she even like me. She probably just sees me as a friend. 

"Techno…" I heard the fragile voice ring and looked down at y/n. I guess she woke up when my grip around her tightened a bit. I quickly let my grip go. And I looked back up again and everyone where back to what they were doing. How long was I out?

"You good?" She said sitting up a bit. 

"Oh um ya I'm fine guess I had a anxiety attack out of nowhere" I said I don't know what the fuck it was. It was most likely an anxiety attack anyway.

"Oh well do you need to go outside to get some air or maybe some water?" She said, starting to get up. Out of impulse I grabbed her waist pulling her back down. She blushed a bit most likely out of embarrassment of what I just did.

"Please don't move not yet at least" I said. She was like a toy bear for a kid, something to keep them safe. She made me feel safe and I didn't want her to move yet.

She smiled and nodded her head in  laying her head back down on my shoulder. I don't know about her but I actually started to drift to sleep this time. I felt safe and warm knowing she was near me.

-time skip-

I woke up to see y/n wasn't with me and I frantically looked around to see my brothers and Niki talking.

"Where's y/n?" Was the first thing that I spoke, catching the attention of the others.

"Oh she's downstairs talking with my parents she'll be back" Niki said I noticed that it was only them in the room now.

"Where is everyone else" I asked

"They left it is late and it a school night" Tommy said

"Wait what time is it?!" I asked

"About 8pm I already called dad to ask if he can come get us and he's on his way" Wilbur said. I heard the door squeak open a bit and in walked y/n.

"Oh techno your awake" she commented

"Ya I just woke up" I said standing up, my vision still somewhat blurry. We had just a normal conversation after that. After a while we heard a honk from outside and Niki's parents yelled upstairs saying our dad was here. My smile disappeared knowing I would have to say goodbye to y/n now. 

"I wish I didn't walk here. I really should have gone with bad and skeppy since they have a car" I heard y/n say under her breath.

"Hey y/n" 

"Hm ya what is it Techno"

"We have room in our car do you wanna ride to your house" I asked

"Oh thank you that would be great it's freezing outside"

We grabbed our stuff. We didn't really have much but still. We said our goodbyes to Niki and her parents and left to the car. I texted dad before we even went outside and he said he was okay with it.

I opened the door for y/n and let her in first. She hopped in and I got in after. My brother was already in the car so we left right after to y/n house. I knew the car ride wouldn't be long. I froze when I felt warmth touch my freezing hand. I looked down. And saw y/n hand on top of mine. I was internally screaming. I looked up and saw she was talking to tommy. Maybe she just didn't notice ya probably that but that doesn't mean I want her hand to move.

We finally reached her house and I quickly got up and out the car letting y/n out and walking her up to her door step. Listen I might be an anarchist but I'm still a gentleman.

"I had fun techno. It was fun hanging out with you and the others" Y/n said and I smiled.

"I'm glad you had fun" I said smiling. And in a flash a felt a kiss placed on my cheek and she smiled while yelling good bye and closing the door. I was stunned really and turned around walking back to the car placing my hand on the place she kissed. I felt so giddy it was ridiculous really.

I felt Tommy pat me on my shoulder smiling.

"They grow up so fast" dad muttered