chapter 3

y/n's pov

I was sitting in art, one of my favorite classes, even though I'm not the best at it. The teacher was laid back and kind, so he allowed us to be on our phones while he teaches. Pulling out my phone, I decided to text one of my friends.

Baby Bee

hi-

-hello!

I'm bored-

-I can tell

so what class are you in?-

-gym

first class that sucks :(-

- it does but that means i can stay fit :)

so how's you dad doing?-

-he's still drinking though he has calmed down a bit but i got a job at the café its a muffin café! zak also works there you should go there sometimes

maybe I will-

-maybe you should

-i got to let you go class is almost over and I still need to get music sheets in order

alright toby talk to later then-

I put my phone down and paid attention to the teacher. He turned towards the class.

"What was Pablo Picasso known for?" he asked, looking over the group of confused kids.

I simply raised my hand and he smiled with a nod.

"Pablo Picasso was one of the greatest artists of the 20th century, famous for paintings like 'Guernica' and for the art movement known as Cubism. Pablo Picasso was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist and stage designer; considered one of the greatest and most influential artists of his time... is that anywhere in the ballpark?" I asked, knowing I was right.

Everyone seemed shocked, but the teacher simply clapped.

"Right as always y/n, you're quite skilled in history," my teacher said, turning back to the board.

I rolled my eyes at the obvious statement.

"Whatever," I muttered.

Then, the bell rang throughout the building. Grabbing my stuff, I rushed out of class. History was next, -Bad and Zak were in that class.

I quickly made my way to class. Saying 'hello' to some friends, and glaring at a few losers who were staring.

When I got to class, I was greeted by Mr. Philza.

"Hello y/n, welcome back," he said, before looking from his book, to me.

I nodded, as if to say 'hello.'

Then, I saw a tiny boy in a blue hoodie waving at me. I walked over, only for him to wrap his arm around my neck.

"Hey y/n, guess what?" Bad said from across the room.

I hummed in response.

"Mr. Philza is giving us assigned seats," my brother was now walking up to us.

I felt Skeppy's grip around my neck tighten, then quickly, go back to normal.

"Oh well I hope I'm with someone I know then," Skeppy says as I nod.

Our conversation came to an end, when Mr. Philza made us stand up. He pointed out to everyone, where their new seats were.

"Wilbur," he began, "you sit with Niki -in the back, on the left."