Ch.27

*Elise pov*
I woke and looked at the clock 3:45am it read  "why can't I sleep anymore" I groan and get out of bed and walk out of my room to the kitchen to grab some water as I hear faint talking from shawns room. I walk over carefully trying not to make to much noise and peek into his room 'he just fell asleep watching a movie' I think and smile seeing him asleep. I quietly sneak into his room turn his tv off and lay down next to him trying not to wake him "E what are you doing" he mumbles and roles on his side facing me with his eyes still shut. Me thinking he was sleep talking I didn't answer and I face him. He opens one of his eyes and looks at me "couldn't sleep?" He questioned "I-I thought you were sleep talking.. I didn't mean to wake you did I move you to much? Did I make to much noise? I-I'm sorry I'll just go.." I say as I move to get out of bed "no, your cold toes touched my leg"he smiles "I was having a hard time sleeping too" he pauses and grabs my waist pulling me close to him "y-you know Mikey is only my friend right? I didn't mean to hurt you today..." I whisper "oh I know he's just your friend.. I wasn't hurt that u came home with him. When I was walking out I slipped a little and stubbed my toe on the couch" he chuckles as I burst out laughing "that's why your supposed to dry your self before coming inside" I smile "okay okay I get it no need to laugh so hard" he says quietly and kisses my forehead "now go to sleep" he mumbles and he dozes of me following a little while after.

*shawns POV*

I wake up with Ellise still next to me still sound asleep and smile. I get up and walk out seeing a confused Johnson, Gilinsky, and Matt "what's up with you guys" I chuckle " where's Elise?" J asks "asleep.. why?" I say pointing to my bedroom door "she didn't make breakfast" G frowns "it's almost noon she should be up already" Matt pouts looking through the fridge. "She's hardly slept let her rest." I say grabbing some frozen fruit to make a smoothie bowl. "Wait why did u point to your room when you said she was sleeping aren't you guys taking a break" j asks "yeah she couldn't sleep so she came into my room and laid down next to me then she ended up falling asleep" I shrug as I start cutting up fruit to top off the smoothie bowl I was making.

*3 hours later*

*Elise POV*
I heard the guys talking and quietly yelling as I started waking up, I slowly got out of bed and walked out to the living room "why are you guys so loud" I mumble and everyone looks at me "what?" I ask "nothing it's just we're all literally whispering we weren't even being loud" j laughs "oh" I smile "what time is it? I ask to no one in specific "almost 4pm" Gilinsky answers and my eyes widen "I slept almost the whole entire day, why didn't you guys wake me up?" I look at them "we wanted you to rest you haven't been sleeping lately" Matt says not looking away from the tv.

————————————————————————
A/N

Any thoughts on what you guys might want to happen next? I've kinda given up on this book and don't know how to continue it. -Jess :)