Ch.2

Jens' pov
I usually wake up to the same damn alarm for school, but today I woke up earlier so why not go for a run. I got ready in running clothes and ran to the middle school down the street, so I can run on their track. I realize it's Tuesday the 20th. My birthday is in 3 day and I'm turning 15, yea I know I have a late birthday but that means I'm going to be graduating high school when I'm 17, yes I'm a sophomore in high school. My mom told me when I turned a certain age she was going to tell me something important. I said a certain age because i don't exactly remember at what age she was going to tell me. Well anyways my alarm for getting up usually went off so I ran back home to get ready. I got ready for hell oops I meant school. My classes are boring af like damn can time just hurry up. Me and Madison don't go to the same school, sadly. I have no friends, well I do but they don't really care about me. I've asked my mom multiple times to get me 2 VIP Magcon tickets for my birthday for me and Mads but my mom always said no. Let's just say Matthew Espinosa is my most favorite because we were so similar and I guess I just liked that. Mads likes Jack Gilinsky, I mean he's hot and has that jawline, and those eyebrows, he's not really my favorite. Out of the Jacks is Johnson.
Guess I've been thinking a lot cuz next thing I knew school was over. I walked home like always with Michelle she was one of my 'friends' and she only lived a block away so we walked together. I got home to the usual, my stepdad asleep due to him having night shift at work, my brothers with my sisters, and me like the outcast I walk straight to my room and changed into running clothes, running helps me think and I have a lot to think about, and I walked to the living room with my vlog camera (no I'm not a YouTuber), my phone and keys and I told my brothers I was going for a run and left. You may be asking if you aren't a YouTuber why do you vlog? Well you see I vlog to keep my memories just in case something happens that I lose my memory or for when I'm older I see how I used to be. I started vlogging 'hey today is September 20th and right now I'm going for a run because running clears my mind and it calms me so let's go!' I continued vlogging and didn't realize the time when I saw that it was 6:00pm I ran home.
Great my moms home. I'm in trouble, as if in cue she started yelling at me. I just continued saying okay and it won't happen again and go to my room. I got clothes and hopped in the shower. When I got out I changed and brushed my hair out and fell asleep.