Ch. 28

*4 months later*

*elise POV*
It's been a few months after that day I laid in shawns bed that one night a few weeks after we got back together were actually about to hit our 4 months of being together, he's the sweetest person ever, he really cares about me. I wonder if he has anything planned or something. I go onto Twitter looking through tweets when something catches my attention. It's a picture of Shawn with his arm around a girl. I start thinking the worst thing possible even though it's more likely to be a fan I can't shake the feeling "great 4 months, I can never make it past 4" I mumble remembering how carter cheated on me, I zone out thinking I didn't even bother hearing Shawn walk through the front door and says "hi baby" I saw him grab my phone with the picture still on the screen and my laptop screen open on Pinterest on gift ideas for our 4 months "honey" Shawn nudges me a little, I flinch and look at him closing my laptop "y-yeah" I say with a smile "you were zoned out deep into thought, you know this is only a fan right? I would never do what carter did to you" he smiles softly "oh yeah I know just thinking about what kind of gift I'm getting you" I lie twirling the end of my hair. I know he can tell when I'm lying by me twirling my hair. "What are those" I say changing the subject to the bags he's holding "well some are groceries and some are your present" he smiles "present?!" I smile wide and stand up "I all of a suddenly like grabbing groceries" I laugh as I reach to grab any random bag hoping it's one of my gifts "here you go" he laughs and hands me three bags keeping two for him self "wait no I want those bags" I smile knowing she thinks these are the ones with the gift when in reality I gave her the two that had her gifts and one bag of groceries, I swap the bags with her and she sets them down on the table and I go off and sneak the presents into my hiding spot "hey these aren't my presents" she pouts and turns towards me "I want those -" she gets cut off seeing I only have one bag in my hands "you gave me them in the beginning didn't you" she crosses her arms smiling "yes I did I knew you would want the ones I didn't give you" I laugh "but now you have to help me with groceries" Shawn starts taking everything out of the bags "nooooo, can't Matt or the jacks put it away I want cuddles" I pout again "I heard my name, put what away?" Matt asks walking out of his room "the groceries" I smile "now I wish i didn't hear my name" Matt chuckles and puts everything away as I pull Shawn into my room and closing my door. "Cuddles?" Shawn asks and opens his arms "not yet I have to shower first" I say as I walk to the bathroom I hear Shawn lock the bedroom door. And before you say anything no we haven't seen each other naked or done the deed yet, we've gotten close but I get way to self conscious and nervous due to me being a virgin we stop. I sit on the bathroom counter after undressing and putting my robe on Shawn follows the trail of my clothes into the bathroom "uh what do you think you're doing Mendes" I smile " I just want to give you some kisses before the water warms up" he says as he turns on the shower so it could start heating up "oh really" I smile "yup" he says popping the p and stands between my legs and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me closer to the edge of the counter and he placed a bunch of pecks on my lips "you know I love you a lot right Babygirl" Shawn looks me in the eyes "I do know and I also love you a lot" I smile. The bathroom starts getting steamy meaning the shower is warmed up.

*************smut warning*************
(Probably not the best but hey it is what it is skip if you like-Jess)

Shawn confines kissing me trailing kisses down my neck as his arms roam around my thighs getting higher and higher I let out a quiet moan  "s-Shawn" I can feel myself getting wet, I reach to take shawns shirt off as he continues kissing down my neck looking for my soft spot he stops for a second letting his shirt come off and goes back to kissing and sucking on my neck when he finally finds it I moan in his ear with pleasure, I continue as I undo his pants button and I can fell him running his hands up my body causing my robe to fall open he looks at me as he's feeling up my whole body "do you want too..." he trails of as he starts kissing down my neck and starts licking and sucking on my boobs "y-yeah" I say in between quiet moans  his hand trails down to my area and starts rubbing and fingering me. Letting out plenty of moans "fuck that feels so good" I have trouble getting out in between moans "fuck Babygirl you think that feels good just wait till I'm in you" Shawn says looking into my eyes and licking his lips "s-Shawn" I pause catching my breath as he slips his fingers away pulling his pants down revealing his member he grabs a condom "Shawn I'm still a virgin" I say and he looks at me "Babygirl" he smiles "we can stop if you aren't ready, you-" I cut him off "I'm ready" I smile nervously and he picks me up laying me down on the bed "your first time shouldn't have been on the bathroom counter" he smirks and winks as he finishes putting the condom on "does it hurt?" I ask blushing "it will for a little but I'll go slow" he pauses lining himself at my entrance then looks up at me "are you positive?" He asks as he kisses my neck multiple times waiting for my answer. I nod yes he intertwined his hands with mine sliding into me slowly, I let out a breathy moan and close my eyes he stops slightly before starting to thrust in and out of me slowly "holy shit this feels so fucking good" I moan "faster baby" he does as I say and picks up his pace continuously pounding into me throwing me into a moaning mess causing Shawn to cover my mouth "quiet Babygirl we don't want the others to hear how good I make you feel" he smirks "f-fuck...I-I'm so c-close" I moan "come on Babygirl cum for me" he groans "fuck yes d-daddy" I moan loudly as I cum, Shawn thrusts a few more times still making me moan in his ears making him cum and pull out.

***************smut ends*****************

Shawn lays next to me as we both catch our breaths "you called me daddy" he smirks at me when he stands up "what n-no I didn't" I blush standing up walking into the bathroom to actually take my shower. I get in and Shawn walks in shortly after "excuse me what are you doing?" I asked and smiled "saving water" he smiles and kisses my forehead, we took a shower and got out getting dressed as I look into the mirror I see a hickey on my neck and a ton of scratch marks on shawns back "you need to wear a shirt and I'm stealing a hoodie" I motion to my hickey "and why do I have to wear a shirt" he smirks as his eyes land on my hickey "because you have a ton of scratches on your back" I blush. He throws a shirt on and we walk out to the living room watching movies the rest of the day.