Ch. 24

Sorry I was gone I kinda forgot about this book but I'll probably start writing again back to where we left off.............

"What do you mean you don't know?! It's either you do want to be with shawn or not. Do you like him? You told me part of you liked me" cam said slightly annoyed "it means I don't know cammy. I don't even know if I like shawn" I look at Matt then shawn "yeah he has an amazing voice and yes he's very very attractive but I don't know if I like him. Plus I told you I also saw you as my brother so you need to let that go we" motions between cam and I "are never happening" I cross my arm angrily. "Who here has or had a crush on Lexie- I mean Elise?" Matt asks while he looks around at everyone. Cameron, shawn, Johnson and Hayes raise their hand "let's not forget that I did at one point but I already dated her" carter says with a smug look on his face as I glare at him. "Yeah let's also not forget you cheated on her" shawn says angrily "wait is she going to move back here Matt?" Taylor asks "yeah to keep carters chick from moving in?" Aaron asked "what do you guys have against Demi?!" Carter basically yells pulling her close to him "oh I don't know the fact that she's the reason you cheated on a perfectly good girl who hadn't done anything with anyone for her who's probably been around" Johnson says with a blank expression, I laugh at what Johnson said "what are you laughing at skank keep laughing and I'll beat your ass, if you knew this lexa girl you would understand" Demi says and I laugh even harder "oh my god carter she's stupid too. Sweet heart I am Lexie or how you said lexa do you seriously not pay attention"I say laughing at the end. "Anyways  is she?" Hayes asked "no I'm not I already have my apartment and I have room for three people well um four if  someone doesn't mind sharing a room with me since my room is huge right shawn" I intertwined my hand with his his and smile "it is I mean if you don't mind I would love to move in with you" shawn says and looks down at me "I wouldn't mind" I smile and let go of his hand "we don't mind moving out" j said while motioning to g "I want too be with my sister" Matt says "guess that leaves us all out?" Cam says and Nash, Hayes, Taylor, Aaron, carter, lox and Demi agree. "I'm sorry I wouldn't want to live with carter and his girlfriend, a guy I don't get along with, someone who thinks we will have a chance. And as for lox and Nash you guys are always out with your boyfriend and girlfriend and I'm pretty sure you guys are moving out with them. Hayes I have nothing against him I just never really talked to him and Aaron is a sweetheart but just like Hayes I never really talked to him" I say calmly "no it's okay we were all planning to leave eventually" Aaron says smiling "well then guys get to packing" I smile and Matt, Johnson, gilinsky and shawn go to their rooms I follow behind shawn into his room completely forgetting Matt wiped off the foundation I had covering my bruises and I look into the mirror staying quiet looking at myself "I know you don't like that your face is all bruised up but you still look beautiful after all what matters is on the inside the appearance is just an addition" shawn says as he wraps his arms around my waist. "Shawn" I move his hands away no matter how much I want them there and turn towards him "come on Eli I know you feel it too" he holds my chin up "I-I do shawn but" I pause " but what Eli" he says as he leans in slowly "but- uh but" he finally leans in and kisses me slowly and softly as he pulls me close holding me tight after awhile we pull away "you need someone to protect you and I want to do that you're to beautiful to be treated the way you were and I want to treat you the way you're supposed to" he smiles softly "I have to think about that shawn can I get back to you with an answer?" I ask "yeah" he chuckles "that's okay meanwhile we all move in.

*magical time skip to Johnson, gilinsky, Matt and shawn move in*

"It's late, let's all rest and go to bed we'll unpack tomorrow." I smile and everyone nods "shawn" I grab his hand "your sleeping in my room" I say as I pull him to my room "okay" he chuckles " yes" I say excitedly "yes?" He questions "yes let's do this let's make me and you into us" I smile and lay on the bed "oh my god yes finally" he smiles and lays down pulling me close. "Goodnight beautiful princess" he says as I drift off to sleep.