Ch. 19

*lexies pov*
I woke up and Denzel and Ricky where gone, They left a note saying they had to leave. I was just laying in bed as all my memories from yesterday at the beach came flooding my brain, I tried not to think about it, they just never left my mind they would always come back. "Lex?" Someone knocks "who is it" I say as my voice cracks, I realized I had started crying. The door swings open "why the are you crying? I don't get why you're the one crying" Carter says "I never said you could come in" I say as I roll over to look away from the door. "Trust me I have better things to do other than barging into your room" he says with a tone of disgust. "Then just leave... I know I might..." I whisper the last part "I would gladly leave, but matt says to come eat" carter says " not hungry, now go away" I say. After I said that he left my room without a word, I got up and locked the door. "Nobody needs to know..." I whisper to myself as i walk to the bathroom and trace my scars. I sat on my bathroom floor, I did it I'm not clean anymore, as I watching my wrists bleed. "Lexie?!" I hear from my door "coming!" I say as I quickly clean everything,
wrap my wrist and I throw a hoodie on. As I open the door I regretted it, "matt said you had to eat so I brought you a plate" cam says as he walks into my room. "I said I wasn't hungry" I say " well I was given orders to not leave this room until you finished your food" cam says "I'm not hungry! Just leave me alone!" I say as I start pushing cam out. He saw something, I know he did because he stopped moving, no use in trying to push him out. "What happened to your sweater? Is that blood?" Cam points to my sleeve "oh yea" I fake a smile "yesterday Denzel hit Ricky and Ricky's nose started bleeding, I guess it dripped on my hoodie" i lie. Please believe it... "lex.. don't lie" cam says "I'm not lying" I say playing with the ends of my hair. "Yea you are, you always play with the ends of your hair when you're lying" cam pauses "let me see" he says reaching for my arm. "Go away please" I say but he doesn't move he just grabs my hand "leave!" I whisper yell and push him out the door and slam the door on him "I just want to help" cam says from the other side of the door "you can't" I say. I hear him sigh and walk away. I hope he doesn't tell anyone... I get ready for my day and I'm about to go out and explore beautiful Los angels.

*cams pov*
"Why would she do it again? She's been clean for 4 months... I'm going to tell everyone." I think to myself, I start walking back to the living room "did she eat?" Matt asked me "no.." I say "dude what's wrong you seem out of it." Aaron asks "um lexie-" I say and get interrupted "what about me?" Lexie says smiling. She looks normal, no tears, nothing. "It's nothing, Im just being paranoid" I say and walk to the kitchen, " I'm going out, don't wait up" I hear lexie say

*lexies pov*
"I'm going out, don't wait up" I say and grab the keys "with who?" Carter asks "like you care" I roll my eyes "I do care" carter says and stare at him like 'bitch really' "if you cared you would have broken up with me the week before our three months. And it's none of your business who I go out with or hang out with" I say coldly "oh so now it's my fault?" He says like he did nothing wrong. There was a knock on the door and I open it and Mikey and Bryce are there. I motion them to come in. "What do you mean 'now it's my fault'?" I say "you cheated first. As a matter of fact you cheated on me with him" carter practically yells while pointing at Mikey "what the hell?! You think I cheated on you with him? He's my best friend! Honestly how dumb are you to think I would cheat on you? I never left this house unless it was with someone in it or with you! I stopped talking to Mikey when we were dating because you didn't want me to! I listened to you, and did everything you wanted! So stop fucking playing the victim" I yell. Now I was mad how dare he accuse me of cheating. "I saw you guys texting! Then I saw a picture of you two kissing going around!" Carter yells back "I started texting him to tell him how you became distant, leaving to places without telling me, staying out late, not taking me out on dates like you used to. I was worried and I didn't want to ask any of the guys cuz I feel like they would cover for you, which they did. And tried to keep it covered at the beach. And that picture was before we were dating. You're the cheater" I say. Everyone looks at me then looks down. "Don't wait up" I say as I grab Mikey & Bryces hand and walk out with them.