Ch.5

*text*
*sends the middle school address*
*text*
We will be there in a couple of hours there is traffic.
*text*
Okay.
I then put my phone away and wait. "You're leaving?" Mads said scaring me. "I have no choice, my so called mom kicked me out." I said. "Yea but you see you do have a choice. You can stay with me. Instead you're leaving with people you don't even know?! And you were going to leave without saying goodbye?" Madison sounded angry. "Stay with you?! Your parents hate me. They think I'm a bad influence when in reality it's the other way around. Madison I'm sorry but they are my real family, I have to go back to them." I said "you have to go back to them?! I'm sorry but didn't they give you up? They put you up for adoption Jennifer! And I am not a bad influence." Madison said
*a black SUV pulls up*
"They are still my family Madison! And yes you are I started hanging out with you more often and I started breaking the rules! You changed me!" I said
*a few guys and a women comes out of the car*
"I just can't believe you're leaving me after everything we've been through you're just going to leave?" -Mads "we've been through? You mean all your problems?! Not once did you ask about me about my problems it was always 'Madison this' 'Madison that' Im sick of it" -jen
"Hey Lexie! Is this all yours ?" Matt yelled "yea it is!" I yelled back. They started putting my stuff in the car. "Awh did little Jennifer finally figure out that I never cared" Madison said. I just roll my eyes and start walking away. "Hope you have fun with your new life." Madison said and she walked back to her house. I walk to the car "hi I'm Jen- actually Lexie. I need to get used to my name being Lexie" I smile "you're so big and beautiful" my mom said. "These are your brothers Matthew, Ryan, and Dylan, this is your sister Kristen , his friend Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky" she said again I smile " I know I'm a fan of all of them" I said. "Come on the rest of the guys are at home" matt said while pulling me Into the car. "Matt chill your going to break our sister and she just got here" Dylan said. Matt just rolled his eyes, "so Lexie who was that girl you were with?" Kristen asked " I thought she was my best friend turns out she never really cared" I said looking at my now disconnected phone. "Oh I'm sorry" Kristen said "it's not your fault" I said then smile "you need a new phone and one that is connected" Ryan said "no I don't. I don't need a phone to survive." I said "aye Johnson you hear that? She doesn't need a phone to survive. When you need your phone to survive cuz you're constantly on it" Gilinsky said "haha well he has fans and I'm a nobody so I don't really need my phone if he doesn't post on snapchat, Instagram, or twitter fans start freaking out trust me I should know I knew a lot of fan girls" I said "she just got here and is already sticking up for me haha I like this girl" Johnson said "hey that's my sister!" Matt said "I meant as a friend Matt chill" Johnson said. I soon ended up dozing off and fell into a deep slumber.
"We're home should we wake her up? Or do I just carry her?" I think Dylan said "just carry her it looks like she hasn't slept a lot " I think Kristen said. I was soon picked up and was being carried. I started waking up. "Good morning sleeping beauty" Dylan said "shut up haha now put me down" I said "your wish is my command my dear princess" Dylan said in a terrible accent " oh my god your so weird dude" I said following everyone inside the house.
"WE ARE HOME!" I hear matt yell "damn he's loud" I said "you get used to it " Ryan said popping out of nowhere and scaring me "don't do that oh my god" I said "sorry... not sorry it was funny" Ryan said and walked away. "Mom?"-Lexie "Im in the kitchen"- mom. I walk to the kitchen. "Not saying I don't want you here but why are you guys here? Don't you guys live in Virginia?"-Lexie "yea actually we are flying back out to Virginia tonight. We just came to visit Matthew"-mom "oh okay" I smile.