Ch.8

*the next morning*
All the guys and mahogany were out doing who knows what I stayed home still not feeling good. I'm currently laying in bed when I get a text.
Unknown: hey lex ❤️
Lex: umm hey?
Unknown: oh sorry forgot you didn't have my number. It's Mikey.
Lex: oh hey! What's up?
Mikey😍💕 : what are you doing right now?
Lex: nothing laying in bed feeling terrible. 😷🤒
Mikey😍💕: awh you sick? 😕
Lex: I think so. I don't like being sick 😞
Mikey😍💕: awh hope you feel better cutie 😚. You think we can hang out today?
Lex: thanks 😚. And if you're willing to take care of a sick person then yea we can. But I don't think my brother will let me go out of the house 🙄🙄
Mikey😍💕: maybe I can come over? 🤔
Lex: I would like that 😊.
I couldn't stop smiling. I don't know it's just something about Mikey makes me feel better, happier, I think I might like him but I can't I just met him yesterday.

*mikeys pov*
I am currently texting Lexie. I think I might like her, but she looks extremely familiar like if I knew her before maybe I'll ask later. It's like I've been attracted to her before and my feelings just came back and hit me like a train. I'm currently staring at my phone waiting for her to reply smiling like an idiot. "Dude what the heck you're staring at you phone and smiling. Did you find a girl?!" Bryce asked "I think so" I smile looking up at Bryce.

*Lexie's pov*
I just texted matt to ask if Mikey can come over and he said it was fine as long as we didn't do anything inappropriate. I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully at his response as if he can see me through the screen.
Lex: my brother said it was fine. You can come over 😊😚
Mikey😍💕: great I'll be over in a little gorgeous 😚😍
Lex: the address is *random address*
Mikey😍💕: thanks I needed that 😂😊 see you in 15 😘
Mikey😍💕: sorry meant to put this one 😜 not the kissing one
Lex: 😂😂 it's cool
I put my hair up in a messy bun to at least look somewhat decent in front of Mikey. But I'm sick and there is no point in trying.
*theres a knock at the front door*
"Coming!" I yell. Woah my voice, you really can tell I'm sick. I open the door to reveal Mikey holding a little white flower

 I open the door to reveal Mikey holding a little white flower

It was so cute. "Hi Mikey" I said "hey beautiful. I got you this little flower" he said and smiled. 'He has a great smile' I thought and smiled "yours is better" Mikey smiled "I said that out loud?" I say looking down and blushing "yea but don't worry it's cute" he hugs me. "Come in unless you want to stand at the door all day" I pull his arm "nah I rather say here outside" he said sarcastically and walked inside. I giggle and lead him to the living room where I was watching Netflix. "Hey I have a question" Mikey said. "Yea?" I said "do I know you from somewhere or have we met before? Because you look really familiar" he said " I don't think so I just moved out to LA a couple days ago" I said "she looked a lot like you. She was always alone at school, nobody talked to her. These girls Chelsea and Mikayla they would always pick on her. I don't know why she was so beautiful." Mikey said and my eyes widened 'he can't possibly be talking about me I've never seen him before in my life' I thought "what was her name. Someone told me once" he said thinking out loud "Jennifer! Her name was Jennifer, Jennifer um Garcia!" Mikey said "j-Jennifer?!" "Yea do you know her?" Mikey asked "Mikey Im Jennifer" I said looking at him in the eyes trying not to cry "you're Jennifer?! But how" he said comprehending everything "I was adopted at birth. I found out a couple days ago that they weren't my family so I came to my real one and turns out my name is Lexie A. Espinosa" I say smiling "what's the A stand for?" Mikey asked "Anastasia" I said and yawned "Lexie Anastasia Espinosa. I like it. Here go to sleep we'll talk about this later you need rest" Mikey said and kissed my forehead. I fell asleep and I think Mikey did too. He wrapped his arms around me like if I was going to disappear any moment.

I heard a lot of whispering and I'm guessing it's late since the guys are back home "what the hell she got here a few days ago and she already has a boyfriend?!" I heard Shawn say "matt what the heck! You told us she didn't have a boyfriend!" That...

I heard a lot of whispering and I'm guessing it's late since the guys are back home "what the hell she got here a few days ago and she already has a boyfriend?!" I heard Shawn say "matt what the heck! You told us she didn't have a boyfriend!" That was hayes "well she didn't who knows now. But even if she doesn't none of you are dating her. You got it" matt said "what a whore already sleeping with a guy" I heard Taylor whisper. I moved making them know I was going to wake up. But I guess I woke up Mikey "hey are you okay?" He asked concerned in his hot tired voice "yea" i whisper and smile. Someone fake coughs and we both look up "hi guys" I said tiredly "this is Mikey" I say while I lean my head on his shoulder "hey" Mikey said. He gets 'hi' and 'hellos' I look around and see Shawn, and Johnson clenching there jaws. "So how long have you guys know each other" matt asked being the over protective brother. "Well it would have been a day, but I found out we went to school together a couple years back so I would say I don't know a year" Mikey said unsure looking at me practically saying 'go along or they are going to flip' "yea a year we didn't really talk much the first few years but then we did and we found each other again after he moved away" I said shrugging. "So are you guys dating? Or not? And it's pretty late maybe Mikey has to go" matt said "no we aren't. And I told lex I was going to take care of her until she got better so I'm not leaving. Well only if that's okay with you" Mikey said "oh okay. And yea you can stay just no funny business" matt said and walked away. "Goodnight everyone" I said and pulled Mikey to my room and layed down and cuddled up to him again. I started drifting of to sleep when Mikey said "I'm happy I found you again" and kissed my forehead. After that I was out like a light.