Ch. 12

I wake up In Shawns room in the exact same spot i fell asleep in. I look around to see Shawn sleeping on the floor, I get up and start getting everything set up to do the cover but decided to do a song I wrote. I started recording and singing. Once I finished I turned everything off and was interrupted by Shawn asking "What song is that?" scaring me a little "I wrote this" I say and look anywhere but him "you wrote that?!" He sounded surprised "what's it called?" He asked again "yea... is it bad?" I said in a quiet voice "and um I called it Knocking on your heart" I finally look at Shawn "bad?! No it was amazing! Im going to edit this and then post it okay?" He says "ok" I nod and sit on the bed admiring Shawns features as he edits the video. "So you didn't record on the camera so I'm going to put an image of you and just put it as audio, but why didn't you record on the camera?" He asks "umm I forgot to turn it on" I lie "I know you're lying, but whatever I'll let it go" he says as he uploads the video, Shawn didn't turn back around after he said that so I decided to leave his room and walk to my room to get ready for the day. *20 minutes later* "Hey lexie hurry up we have to go to the venue" matt yells "venue?" I ask coming out of my room.
"Magcon. You do know what that is right?" Matt says "oh right. But I thought tour was over." I say "we asked Bart to do a couple more shows before it ends... ones here in LA then the others are in Florida, Houston, and New York, we leave tomorrow for Florida even if the show isn't for a couple of days" matt say. I just nod and get in the limo with them.

*during the show, doing a q&a*
"Whose video did you tweet out today in the morning? Was it the same girl from your Snapchat? Do you like her?" A fan asks Shawn "oh um that was Lexies video, yes the same girl from my story, and um we're just friends" Shawn says looking a matt with sad eyes knowing he wouldn't be able to date Lexie. "Can we meet her? Can she sing that song? Was it a cover?" A fan asks to nobody in particular "yea you can meet her." Matt says and my eyes widen " I don't know if she'll sing though" Johnson says. "No it wasn't a cover she wrote that song herself" Shawn says. Next thing I know I'm being carried out on stage by Gilinsky, and placed right in the center of the stage, I look out to the crowd and freeze. "Lexie, Lexie, Lexie" the fans chant. I look everywhere and at everyone, I soon feel myself shaking and I see the room spinning, I make eye contact with Shawn and run off stage. "Booooooooooo" all the fans yell. "Guess she figured out she was too ugly to be on stage" Taylor said which made the fans laugh thinking he was just joking. Everyone continues the show as if nothing happened but Shawn or Johnson "yo, yo, yo, this isn't right." Johnson says and everyone looks at him "go check on lexie bro" Johnson says pointing at matt "why? She's fine" matt says " you rea-" Johnson gets interrupted by Shawn "I'll go" he says and leaves. Shawn comes back out and walks out to the security guard and whispers in his ear that he couldn't find lexie and If he did to give her the microphone and letter saying 'you don't have to come out on stage but sing this with me? With the lyrics of air attached' , the security nods and starts looking for Lexie and soon finds her. "Who wants shawn to sing?" Cameron yells out. The fans go crazy "alright I'm singing air. It's a new song hope you guys like it" Shawn says and starts singing

Shawn soon sees me and keeps eye contact as I walk on stage to finish singing with him. Everyone could see we had a connection. As the song ended my eyes landed on a specific someone in the crowd. He looked hurt and started walking away. "Mikey." I say into the microphone as my hands start shaking realizing everyone was looking at me. He stops and turns around, by now everybody is quiet and is staring at Mikey and I "please let me explain" I say "what's there to explain lex? You clearly have something for Shawn" Mikey says "but -" I get interrupted by Mikey "but nothing, you could have told me instead of making your brother send me a picture of you and your ex boyfriend, is this why you pulled away yesterday when we kissed? I really really like you lex, I'm not a toy you can't just play with my feelings" he says getting closer to the stage "I didn't make matt send anything.. no this wasn't why i pulled away yesterday.. Mikey I do like you but I need time" I say looking at him, then realizing we Where still at the venue I look around and see a hurt Shawn, a mad Matthew and a bunch of confused fans. "I didn't mean to ruin the show" I say and run off backstage. I called a uber to take me back home after that I don't want to go near Shawn or Mikey I'm so confused on my feelings I like both of them but matt won't let me date Shawn and Taylor will probably tell Mikey or Bryce something to keep them away. I start crying realizing I don't belong here, there is too much drama. I find matts keys, yes I have my license, and drive around town which wasn't a good idea when you are crying. All I remember is seeing bright lights coming towards me and then it was pitch black.