Ch.30

*elise pov*
I wake up in shawns old room not ours "Shawn.." I call out softly "yes babygirl are you okay? Do you need anything?" Shawn says walking through the door "lay with me" I lay down facing his spot on the bed and Shawn slowly climbs in and I cuddle up to him "I'm sorry for not protecting you even though I said I would protect you and never let anyone lay a hand on you I bro-" I cut him off with a kiss "it's not your fault.. I shouldn't have opened the door with out checking first.. thank you for not laying me down in our room" I sit up taking some pain killers for my knee "I knew you wouldn't feel comfortable and our bed is to high for you to get out of with your knee brace" he smiles "I know this is.. um kinda out there but do you think we can move? I-I don't want to be here and look at everything and remember" I intertwined my hand with his "yeah we totally can I'll tell the guys to look for places where we would all fit and all I mean all 9 of us that way you're never here alone and everyone wanted to move back in with each other again since Carter's girl cheated on him he's been moping around and everyone is annoyed of him" I laugh a little "what babygirl" Shawn smiles "he got karma" she smiles and I texted the group chat with everyone telling them to look for a place for all of us. A few minutes pass they finally decide to get out of bed and go out to the living room. "How's your knee" jj asks "could be better" I smile "we found one! Move in ready 10 bedroom we can move in tomorrow!" Matt yells coming out of Gs room "we can pack all our clothes leave everything behind" G follows out after Matt and I smile and nod "let's do it" they start standing up and picking up the place "before we go I wanted to give you your gifts.. I didn't get to give you yesterday" Shawn says grabbing a few things from his room "this one first" he smiles giving me a small box, I open it to reveal a collar with the name minx written on its tag "what's this for" I smile "that is for this gift" he gives me a medium sized box with a few holes punched into the box. I open it and there's a kitten "oh my gosh Shawn" I say grabbing the kitten putting the collar on her "she's so adorable" I hold the kitten up distracted Shawn kneels down beside me and holds out a small velvet box "baby" he smiles and I look at him and the box "I'm not proposing just yet hopefully but I promise that your going to get taken care of you're going to be treated special you're going to be mine for a really long time I promise to be loyal caring and protective of you whether we're still together or not." He opens the box revealing a beautiful sapphire blue ring in the shape of a heart "oh my god Shawn" I kiss him repeatedly "I love it" I smile putting the ring on. The guys got to work packing all our clothes packed up and all our personal items and they loaded it up in the car so we'd just wake up and go to our new place luckily I didn't bruise just my knee is the only physical thing from the incident.

*the next day*

We all woke up and just jumped in our cars and drove to our new house. I let minx run around as we unpacked and all the guys started showing up and unpacking as well. I grab minx and go sit on my brand new bed.
Since my knee is in its brace I can't do anything except sit or lay down I can hear them all yelling, the house hasn't been this loud since I first moved in with them. There's a knock on my door "come in" I say not looking up "h-hey Eli" carter says. Wow he really does look sad but it's what he deserves for doing it to me first "is this how you felt when you found out that I..." he trailed of sitting at the end of the bed "broken? empty? Alone? Not good enough?" I ask "yeah all of that... did you feel that way when I cheated on you? I-if you did I'm so so so so really sorry I did that that wasn't fair to you and I'm sorry it took it happening to me to know what it felt" he says laying his hand really high up on my leg, it being the one with my messed up knee I can't really move it so I push his hand away and he places it back in the same spot maybe a little higher "carter sorry isn't going to fix it" I say pushing his hand away again "can we try again?" Carter asks "are you stupid? I'm with Shawn!" I almost yell and he places his hand back to where it was and he gets closer as if trying to kiss me and that's when I realized he's drunk, his breath smelt like pure alcohol. Shawn walks in the room " what the fuck carter!" He yells pushing him off of me "she's mine not yours Mendes" carter yells and I carefully try getting out of bed "she's not yours, she's mine and only mine you treated her like absolute shit!" Shawn yells by now I hear foot steps running toward mine and shawns room "you have no idea what your talking about I gave her the best dick she's ever had" he slurs and all the guys look at Shawn who immediately punches carter in the face "baby stop" I grab shawns arm they start going at each other and I keep pulling at Shawn to make him stop while looking at the other guys to step in and help. Carter shoves Shawn causing me to fall "ahhh fuck" I yell in pain and start crying not being able to get up or move my leg at all "babygi-" Shawn gets cut off getting punched in the jaw and he shoves carter down to the ground "look what you did you fucking idiot" Shawn yells and helps all the other guys get me back on the bed me continuously crying from the pain in my leg Taylor walks in grabbing carter and practically dragging him out of the room "baby are you okay" Shawn says "I told you to stop. Why didn't you stop" I say in between cries "it hurts so bad" I say grabbing his hand "I-I'm sorry I just got so mad seeing him try to kiss you.. I'm sorry" he says clearly upset as he grabs my pain killers and my sleeping pills "here take two of these and this one" he says handing me pills, I swallow them the pain slightly going away, but manageable and next thing I know I end up dozing off.