Ch.11

*3 am in the kitchen*
"I don't know why I'm awake, I just want to go back home" I say to myself. I just sit at the table thinking while drinking the cup of coffee I made myself. Next thing I know it's already 7am and I decided to walk around LA while everyone woke up. I realized I forgot my phone on the dining room table but I didn't want to go back to get it.

*back at home*
"Guys Hayes is here!!!" Nash yells
"Quiet lex is still asleep" Cameron says "Lex?" Hayes asks "Matthews obnoxious sister" carter says annoyed "she's not obnoxious, if anyone is obnoxious it's you Reynolds" Johnson says "oh shut your trap! Your just saying that cuz you like her! But hey guess what you can't date her! Matthew won't let you and she hates all of us!" Carter says "uhh guys.." Shawn says "what Shawn?!" Matt asks "Lexie isn't home and she left her phone here" Shawn says showing Lexie's phone "no one cares right now Shawn" carter says
*i return home*
"Glad to hear how much you all care" I said sarcastically "oh great another guy? that's great" I say rolling my eyes "just go to your damn room lexie" matt says "actually I rather not" I smirk "excuse me?" Matt asks "I live here too I don't have to be locked up in that room all day. You guys all seem to have a problem with me, and I don't even know why! What did I do to any of you? For gods sake I just met all of you like 4 days ago! If I wanted to feel alone I should have just stayed with my adoptive parents... I'm sure you all would love that" I say with tears brimming my eyes and sit on the couch. I pull out my vlog camera, and connect it to the screen. "What are you doing" Shawn asked "showing everything I have vlogged since I got this camera... it explains a lot of why I'm not opening up to you guys" I say and play my vlogs. Everyone sits down and watch the tv closely.
*last vlog* "hey guys it's me Jennifer Garcia again," I look down "um actually that's not right..." I start tearing up in my vlog " um my name is actually Lexie Anastasia Espinosa... I found out I was adopted recently" my bully's come out from behind me "Awh the little freak finally found out she didn't belong?" They said throwing my papers everywhere "hey no stop! These are important" i said almost in tears "what's the little whore going to do about it?" They said and started hitting me, then they pick up my camera "sad I had to get whore germs on me" and they drop the camera and it ends up pointing at me all cut up and bleeding. *vlog ends*
I simply disconnect my camera and go to the kitchen to make everyone food.
*in the living room* "I feel so bad about telling her stuff" carter says "I told you to be nice to her" Shawn whispers "what was that Shawn?" Johnson asked "umm I found that when she moved in... umm just try starting over with her... the last vlog she showed wasn't that last one" Shawn says as he gets up to go to the kitchen.
I'm singing in my own little world not paying attention to anything but the food. I didn't realize shawn walk in or that he was recording me sing. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Shawn said "it's Mikey" showing me my phone. I just nod and grab my phone declining the call. I finish cooking when I see Mikey run into the kitchen. "I'm sorry I didn't ask you. I'm sorry I just ended things. It was a mistake to just assume" he cups my cheeks "I've been a mess with out you.." Mikey says and kisses me but I pull away. " I'm sorry but too much has happened today Mikey I rather be alone" I look down "we'll hang out tomorrow or something" I say and he nods heading for the door. "Hey Mikey why don't you stay for dinner?" Matt asks and I look at him in disbelief "um no it's fine, Bryce is waiting for me" Mikey says and leaves. "Um I made spaghetti" I say giving everyone a plate and turning on the tv which happens to be on 'awesomeness tv news' with the headline 'MENDES AND A NEW FEMALE FRIEND?'
"Recently we saw mendes post this video on his Snapchat of a female singing, may this be his friend or maybe more? This video has blown up. Some of the mendes army seem to be happy. More information on this video after the breaks" news lady said

And I look at Shawn "you recorded me????!" I asked "uh yea? I didn't think this would happen. But what's the big problem anyways? You have a great voice" he says "no I don't! Shawn no! I didn't want anyone knowing about me I didn't want hate." I say before the news came back on
"People are saying maybe this is a duet for mendes' career. But we think otherwise. How many times have you recorded a girl singing while making spaghetti it looks like! We think this may be Shawns love interest? But then others think this just happens to be Matthew Espinosas sister who was adopted as a baby! Tweet us @awsomenesstv on twitter which choice you believe it is 1) new duet. 2) Shawns love interest or 3) Matthews sister" -news lady
"We need to make you a YouTube channel where you should post covers!" Matt says "yes that would be amazing you have a great voice!!" Hayes says "I'm sorry but I still don't know you" I say "Hayes Grier, Nash's brother. You're Lexie. Matts sister right?" Hayes asks "yup that's me" I reply. "And done!" Johnson says "what's done?" Shawn asks "I made lex her YouTube channel. You need to record a cover now so we can share it!!! Go Shawn help her! " Johnson says excited. Shawn pulls me away to his room and sets up his things. "Shawn I can't do this not right now I've been crying can we do it tomorrow? " I ask and he looks at me worriedly "of course" Shawn smiles and we stare Into each other's eyes "what are you guys waiting for?" Matt asks "she's not feeling well, we will record it tomorrow morning" Shawn says covering for me "oh okay just tell us so we can tweet the video out" matt says and leaves. "I should go back to my room" I say awkwardly "you can stay here if you want I have to record my own cover just lay on my bed" Shawn smiles as I lay down and end up drifting off to sleep.