Ch.1

Jens' pov
*alarm goes off*
"Ugh I don't want to starts school again, it's to early for this" I complain. I hop in the shower and do all needed when I come out I think 'what should I wear, the first day is the first impression'
"I've always had trouble making new friends, maybe this year will be different" I said looking into the mirror while brushing my hair. I finished getting ready at 7 am exactly which left me 50 minutes before school started. I checked all my social medias then went on the App Store to see what I could download because I was bored. "Who names an app vine?" I said to no one in particular. I made an account and started following random people because they were funny. I decided to make my first vine. All I said was "Fist day of school wish me luck" and for the description I just put the date "September 19th"
(I know school doesn't start in September it usually starts in August)
when my vine posted my brothers came down and asked me if I was ready I just said "yup" popping the 'p'. They drove me to school. As soon as I walk in I get the same nasty looks from the girls from last year, they make me hate myself because of my weight, I ignore them and spot my friends. I greet them and go to get my schedule.
*skips classes to after school*
I walk to the park across the school to wait for my stepdad, getting nasty looks from boys and girls, I check my phone 3:00 he's 30 minutes late. I started walking home. I got home and did my homework you can say I was a nerd but I wasn't. My friend only talked to me at school, but they have been distant. Guess I'm going back to the no friend Jennifer . I was done with homework so I went on vine I found a boy named 'Matthew Espinosa' he was funny.
*knock knock*
"What?" I said "Madison is here" my brother said "okay let her come in" I said. "Hey did you download that app vine?" Mads asked "yea actually I was just on it" I said "I found this boy his name is 'Matthew' umm something I forgot his last name, ya know you guys kind of look alike" Mads said "really no I don't see it." I said. We both went into our own little world, your probably wondering ' i thought your friends don't talk to you out of school' well Madison is my neighbor she's a years older than me, as in she was born in 1998 and I was born 1999. Madison went back home. I went to the bathroom to shower and wash my face, the usual. I walked back to my room and laid down, I soon fell asleep.