Hey It's Alright

Your alone Kokichi and you will always be!

Those words......... there likes knives slowly, slowly being stabbed into you. I couldn't wake up from it. I laid there alone by myself. I was scared, I wanted to run from my nightmares from the truth

(Time brought to you by Togami's tight butt) 

K1B0's POV

I wanted to know where Ouma-kun was he didn't show up for food or leave his room at all and it's been a few hours. I'm getting a little worried. I walk down to where his room and I knock a few times and wait for an answer..........no answer. I knocked a few more times just in case no noise just silence. I reach for the doorknob and it's half locked? I had some trouble opening the door guess he forgot to lock his door all the way. As I walk in his room I look around and see him lying on his bed. 

Ouma-kun looked exhausted and his dried up tears are stained on his cheeks. He looked bothered as if he's trying to wake up but can't. I'm now very worried. As I walk over to him he looks even worse, kinda like he was having a horrible nightmare that he can't escape. I've beem reading a bit about dreams and nightmares the comparisons and differences. I shake him gently trying to wake him up, he opens his eyes and takes a huge gasp he seemed relieved but terrified then he begins to cry and curl and bring his knees to his chest. 

"O-ouma-kun!" I said as I grabbed his shoulder.

"No no no no no" he said as if I wasn't there and someone else was.

"Kokichi please! I'm here look at me!" I said now getting his attention I didn't really get permission to say his first name but at least it worked.

"Ki-kibbo I-" he tried saying but I cut him off with a hug. 

"Ouma-kun please tell me whats wrong?" I said.

"I-It was just a nightmare nothing important." He said forcing a smile, but this one was easy to see through he was just to tired to put up some kind of mask.

"Ouma please..... I want to help you." I said looking at his eyes.

"I-I don't no.......I can't get the words, I can't tell you." He said as new tears fell down his cheeks

"Thats alright Ouma-kun, do you want me to stay with you?" I said cupping his cheek.

"Yes pl-please. Can you lock the d-door?" He said whipping his eyes 

'So cute!' I though to myself. "Sure." I said ad I walked over to his door and locked it.

I went back over to Ouma-kun and sat next to him. He looked comfortable also a bit cute. 'Wait why I am I thinking that!?' I thought as I got flustered, glad Ouma is asleep though hate to have him see me like this. 

Hold up lemme just say that kibbo in this after game is a human, his Ultimate was chosen by him just he wasn't always a robot just in the game / MY AU / alright lets get back to Kibbo having a small gay panic shall we.

I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm not used to it at all guess being a robot made me forget just a bit about this kind of thing. Ughhhhhh I want to know what this means. I guess I'll ask Iruma-san or something like that actually maybe Shuchi he's a bit more......... appropriate. 

I slowly fell asleep some what cuddling with Ouma-kun, I don't want this to end.

I swear if I mentioned Kibbo was a robot in the last chapter imma faint, literally if I did sorry for the damn mix up 😂

Time brought to you by staying up all night 5 days in a row, pfft imagine sleeping 

No Ones POV

As Kibbo and Kokichi where sleeping something was happening down in Miu's room. 

Kaede's POV

Iruma-san invited all the girls to her room for some reason, right now she is getting something to show us. For some reason she made us all something probably inappropriate but whatever. 

"Alright you bitches, I got somthin for ya!" Miu said as she got a box of something.

"I will except anything from a female." Tenko said as she walked over to Miu.

"Here'ya go!" Miu said as she gave every one of us a little something. Shirogane-san isn't here, guess Iruam-san doesn't really wanna talk to her right now. 

I slowly opened the small box I got and saw a necklace? The necklace wasn't that long it had a music note on it and had some very shiny sliver.

"Oh my gosh! It's beautiful Iruma-san!" I said looking at Miu. As many other thank you's came around the room.

E-eh!? Yeah i-its nothing!" Miu said getting all flustered. Guess she isn't used to this. 

Soon all of us left the room Iruama-san gave me a box for shirogane-san, guess even if Iruma-san doesn't forgive her she still cares. I went over to Shirogane's room because I'm guessing thats where she'll be. I just left the box at her door along with writing a small note with a piece of paper and pen that I somehow had. I went to go check on Ouma-kun since I haven't seen him today at all. Once I arrive at his room I knock on the door and Kibbo actually answers.

"H-Hi Akamatsu-san!" He said as blush quickly crept on his face.

"Hey is Ouma-kun okay?" I asked trying to ignore the fact that Kibbo was in Ouma's room.

"Yeah..... I came to check on him and saw him passed out on his bed so I calmed him down after he woke up, I'm guessing he had a bad nightmare or something." Kibbo said letting me into Ouma-kuns room. 

"Poor thing." I said walking over to Ouma.

"Yeah, he's been sleeping all day. I'm guessing he hasn't gotten good sleep." Kibbo said sitting down at the edge of Ouma's bed. 

"Probably well I just wanted to check on him, please keep and eye on him for me." I said leaving the room. But just as Kibbo turned away from me I took a picture with my monopad I also somehow had on me. 

'Hehehe blackmail Kibbo' I thought to myself.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating just getting adjusted to the timezone here anyways thanks for reading 

Peace ✌️✨