Truth Or Dare

So I got a random boost of energy so I'm writing just because I want to

My god damn motivation went 📉📉📉 for a while but now I'm getting back on this shizz

Kirumi's POV

It didn't take long for a few to show up Ouma-kun is now out of his wheelchair more which is really good he's had some great progress in these past months? I haven't really bothered to keep track of time not many of us remember our birthdays and such we are using informed on when a holiday may be coming up. Hoshi-kun and Gonta both came down appeared Gonta wanted to make a flower crown for him so Hoshi-kun came down with the crown on his head with his signature beanie. 

We all decided to watch a few episodes of Riverdale (idk just thought of a popular show don't question the amazing logic used here 😌) Ouma-kun, Amami-kun, and Hoshi-kun enjoyed the series while this happened Harukawa-san and Momota-kun have joined. Amami, Ouma, and Momota where all sitting on the ground while Harukawa and Akamastu where sitting on the couch next to each other. I was in a sofa right next to the couch.

(Time skip brought to you by a fellow Naeggi kinnie 🥺)

After watching a few episodes of rIvERdaLe everyone had arrived and Momota-kun suggested we should play 'truth or dare' we all sat in a circle and began the game.

Third person POV

Once everyone settled down and sat in a some what circle they all Miu wanted to go first...

"Alright fuckers! Lets see here...... Ah! Yumeno truth or dare!" Miu said as she dRAmAtiCaLLy pointed at Himiko.

".....Uh I guess... truth..?" Himiko said in her usual tiresome voice.

"So fuckin boring! Ugh, I guess... Are ya still a virgin?!" Miu yelled.

"Y-yes!" Himiko said blushing madly.

"Gonta doesn't know that word." Gonta spoke. (I had to add this it's kinda wholesome ngl)

"And you don't need to Gonta." Ryoma said patting Gonta's hand (Imma bout to cry 😢)

"Okay guess it's my turn... Angie truth or dare...?" Himiko said bringing back her normal tone.

"Atua said that I should pick dare!" Angie said.

"Nyeh alright..... I guess I dare you to.. not say Atua for a day straight." Himiko stated adding in a small smirk.

"Atua said I shouldn't do it! What would be the punishment then!" Angie said cheerfully. 

Everyone looked at one another no one had an idea until Miu thought of what she calls a 'great idea.'

"How about strip truth or dare it's hella easy just take of one piece of clothing if ya skip a dare!" Miu said sounding very exited.

Most of them wanted to disagree but no one actually objected Ryoma and Gonta both stepped out of the game though. It was more of Ryoma asking if Gonta wanted to watch TV while they played so he turned on a show that basically teaches you about butterflies. 

"Sweet then it's settled! Well Yonaga-san!" Miu yelled.

Angie takes of her coat yellow coat Angie was one of the people that didn't want a outfit change she just washed her cloths.

"Well then Atua said it is my turn so! Momota-kun truth or dare!" Angie said.

"Well I guess I'll choose dare." Kaito said smiling.

"Wellllll then the dare will be you have to kiss the one you love!" Angie said clapping her hands.

"No thanks!" Kaito said taking off his dark purple coat and placing it behind him.                                 "Alright Amami truth or dare!" Kaito asked.

"I'll do truth." He said

"Well who do ya like out of the most of us here?" Kaito said in a questioning tone.

"I guess that would either be Akamastu or Ouma." Rantaro said shrugging.

"Awww Avocado thats so sweeet." Kaede said.

"Oh hush." Rantaro said

The game went on for a while everyone had a few turns the last round came along and Ouma was the last chosen. Most of them had at least one article of clothing off. (I promise Himiko will not duplicate this time 🥲)

Kaede: had her sweatshirt off and thigh high stockings off

Shuichi: hat and shoes where off

Himiko: normal black coat was off

Kaito: coat and shoes off

Kirumi: left the game about half was to watch the show with Gonta and Ryoma

Korekiyo: same as Kirumi

Tenko: didn't play but stayed to watch out for any mALeS

Gonta: watching a show 

Tsumugi: left after Kirumi to watch the show as well

K1B0: he went through with all the dares and truths

Angie: coat was off

Kokichi: sweatshirt and shoes

Miu: she had all her cloths on to

Ryoma: watching a show

Maki: left the game to watch the show as well

Rantaro: went through with the shiz

"Alright Ouma truth or dare?" Rantaro said 

"I guess truth.." kokichi said pausing.

"Well did you forgive Shirgone?" Rantaro said a bit worried for some reason.

"Well yes.." kokichi said now getting up from his seat.

Everyone left in the circle was kinda shocked aside from Kaede and Tenko they already forgave her even though Tenko hasn't really spoke to her at all. 

Once everyone calmed down they all decided to watch all of Riverdale. Overall it was a good night it ended with Maki and Miu falling alseep on Kaede's shoulder. Korekiyo and Kirumi back in their rooms. Himiko curled up in Tenko's lap (she's hella small don't judge me) Gonta and Ryoma falling asleep next to each other Tsumugi and Angie both where in Angie's room since Angie forced Tsumugi in her room. Kibbo back in his room sleeping. Kokichi sleeping in the middle of Rantaro and Shuichi. And Kaito on the floor.

What a beautiful frickin sight

Well thats the 31st chapter thanks for reading this shiz

Peace ✌️ ✨