Where Am I?

Bold- POV/Author note

Italics- thinking 

Shuichi's POV

       There was only darkness, I remember the school being blown up and us leaving getting closer to the gates. Our way out...then I blacked out completely..

"Shuichi! Wake up!" A familiar voice spoke.

What...?I opened my eyes and sat up then I felt a sudden pain in my back, I yelped in surprise. 

"Woah be careful you fell on your back pretty hard when you passed out" the female voice said. 

Wait...I know that voice!  I felt tears forming I knew it was her, Kaede! 

"Shuichi are you okay?" She questioned. I looked at her in shock then I felt tears rolling down my face. 

I was now full on crying, before I let her explain I got to my feet slowly and hugged her ignoring that sting in my back. 

"Shuichi, I'm so happy to see you.."Kaede said hugging me back. I let go and wipes my tears smiling at her. I was so happy, she is alive!

"Wait where is Maki and Himiko? if your here is everyone else here?!" I asked frantically.

"Maki and Himiko are okay don't worry they woke up a few hours ago, and everyone else is here as well." she answered. "If your wondering what this place is, when I died I woke up with Rantaro beside me. After we both woke up we where informed by a strange speaker saying that we have to stay here..Please don't freak out though we have everything we need a first aid, a lunch area, our own rooms!" She said, trying to keep myself composed I nodded slightly. "Alright.." I answered, I saw my hat and put it on. 

Im glad I have one thing here that feels normal..

She looked away and mumbled "Everyone has woken up, there are still a few people who can't exactly see people yet."

I was worried more with that statement. "What do you mean is everyone okay?" I asked her worrying myself even more thinking of all the possibilities of what could happen. 

"Yes everyone is okay-ish.? We can't currently see Ouma, Hoshi, Miu, And Shirogane.." she looked away on that last name obviously, she knew about Shirogone being the mastermind. "Shirogane has been asleep for a week she woke up once, but she fell asleep soon after that."

"O- ok well then, where is everyone?" I didn't care about her right now, it's selfish and rude but I can't make myself forgive her for what she did...

"Oh! Yes of course common it's lunchtime I'm sure your starving, everyone has been so excited to see you!"

I smiled at her and took a step then felt that stupid pain, I'll ask about that later.

Kaede took my hand and helped me walk to the lunchroom to see everyone..

Thanks for reading the first part sorry it's a bit short wrote this in class. It's my first story.

12/10/22

Wsg y'all this is my first edit of the story I changed a few things up and tbh I'm rlly happy with it hope y'all enjoy if you have any editing ideas lmk!