They're Awake? (Part 3)

Kokichi's POV

I don't remember much but I remember the slow horrible pain I felt once the press kept coming down onto my body. It felt like I was being stabbed a thousand times all over myself it was horrible, the sound of my bones cracking and my whole body being squashed soon my hearing cut out as slowly died. Then just darkness which felt like it was going to go on forever but, then there was a shining light over me. Finally, I was able to open my eyes.

Kirumi's POV 

I went down to the hospital rooms again just to check and make sure Ouma was awake. Some of the things he said in the game where hard to deal with but then after I died I found out we could watch what was happening in there I found out the mask that Ouma kept on the whole game. And how he sacrificed himself for Yumeno, Harukawa, and Shuichi it was hard to watch. His death..looked painful I watched it all I couldn't take my eyes off it. What a terrible sight. 

I wanted to check to see if he was awake just so I could go to sleep in peace, ever since everyone had awaken I was able to be more at peace but without Ouma I suppose I can't not worry. 

I opened the door and I heard small cries the ones you would have after a terrifying nightmare. Once I got closer I could fully hear the cries, Ouma's  door was open and he was crying.

"Ouma..?" I walked into the room cautiously.

"W-wh-who's there!?" He asked in a frightful manner, he stared at me practically as if I was some ghost.

"It's Kirumi, can I come closer..?" I was very worried none the least but I kept my cool so he wouldn't freak out. Considering he thought all of us are dead including him.

"Y-yes...." He answered as I slowly came over and sat on the bed.

"Hello Ouma.." I spoke to him softly, he began to cry more many others did too after seeing they obviously weren't dead. I  gave him a light hug to calm him down. 

"Hey it's alright, your okay now, were are all here." I said to him which in return he got out of the embrace and stared at me with wide eyes.

"S-so I didn't kill them.. th-their all alive?" He asked. I was a bit surprised I knew he would blame himself a bit but I didn't expect he would blame himself for everything that happened.

"Yes they are all alive and well, also.. Ouma..you didn't kill any of us, it was ourselves that we inevitably drowned in." I said.

"I- im glad you guys are alive." Ouma mumbled. He seemed to be drifting off to sleep so I decided to take him to the main room I would leave him here but I am worried that he might start to panic once more. I brought him to the main room. Unluckily everyone had to be in that room.

Rantaro's POV

I was walking down the halls to my room, I passed the area I woke up in and heard some talking going on so I went next to the door, I know i know it's bad to snoop but curiosity is always wanting to take over.

 I heard Kirumi and..Ouma- I got really happy for some reason after I heard Ouma, he was awake but then that happy feeling changed to worry really quick considering he thought all of ours deaths were his fault. I mean I know that he kept tabs on everyone to see if they where trustworthy, dead, or suspicious but I really didn't think he would say that.

"Ouma...no." I said quietly to myself.

Once I heard her walking to the door I sprinted away as fast and as quiet as I could. Luckily she didn't hear me, I think but that isn't the point, Ouma was awake! I wasn't gonna tell anyone but that just made me look forward to seeing the little grape.

Hey everyone thanks for reading this rushed and crappy story if you made it this far then thank you! <3 

Edited!!- 3/28/23