Tsumugis Day of Fun!

(We will have a week timeskip)

Tsumugi's POV 

It's been about a week since I woke up Ouma as well. From my knowledge we both have been getting therapy with the mystery person we haven't seen their face but from what we know they run this whole unit of therapy and stuff. I meet with a very sweet woman twice a week then a physical therapist the other days, luckily I get Saturday and Sunday off. 

I opened my eyes from a short sleep since I was up half the night trying to make cosplays, I was awfully tired but I decided to get up. I began to drift off into thought, particularly about my classmates. I do feel a little bad about what they had to go through because of me and it is only right to apologize. The nice lady tells me something if wrong with me. I suppose I agree with her, a regular person should feel terrible about the pain they cause, but I don't feel much remorse for people. 

I cut off my train of thought and made myself look decent, after getting ready I went to the dinning hall so I could get food and since I was usually there first or second that meant I could eat and go just so I can avoid talking to anyone. Once I got there I saw Ouma and Akamatsu eating breakfast, I walked in I greeted everyone that was present in the room then I served myself some food. I sat down next to Akamatsu and began a conversation. 

Ouma began using a wheelchair and Akamatsu was obviously still really jumpy around pianos she hasn't played one in a while and hasn't worn her pin that was usually in her hair.

 Ouma, from my knowledge, has been getting physical therapy every week along with therapy sessions. Also, it seems there are specific sessions where multiple people are in there. 

After we all ate I asked if they wanted to cosplay with me since I did make outfits these last few nights. They both said yes and we headed down to my room. Once we got there I asked them what they wanted to cosplay, Ouma suggested the Second Killing game students and of course I agreed! Akamatsu said only if she was able to cosplay Chiaki Nanami which me and Ouma agreed to. 

Ouma was Nagito Komeada, Akamatsu was Chiaki Nanami and I cosplayed as Mikan Tsumiki. We got into cosplay and started making videos we just saved to our monopads. As we were cosplaying Akamatsu asked if we should all get together to do something tonight, Ouma said yes and I just nodded slightly I still didn't know If they all wanted to be around me. Akamatsu created a group chat for all of us to ask.

Keade created a group chat

Keade added Kokichi, Suichi, and 14 others

Maki: whats this for?

Keade: I made this group chat so we could talk and I wanted to know if you would like to all get together tonight and watch a movie or something 

Kaito: I like that idea! How about u Maki Roll???

Maki: Do I have to?

Keade: please maki?

Maki: Fine

Rantaro: sounds great, can I bring food?

Kaede: totally 👍 

Kokichi: I'm coming!!!

Shuichi: i guess

Korekiyo: No..

Kaede: korkeiyooo! It will be fun I promise!

Korkeiyo: Okay fine.

Miu: I guess piano bitch 

Ryoma: I wouldn't mind 

Gonta: Gonta says that good idea 😊

Tenko: only if my  Himiko goes !

Himiko: I guess...

Kirumi: That is a good idea I shall be there.

K1B0: I will attend. 

Angie: Atua says it's okay so I will be there!

Tsumugi: Only if its alright with everyone

Keade: Your coming! 

Tsumugi: Oh alright 

Keade: perfect its gonna be at 6:00 pm do not be late!!

Kokichi is offline

Everyone is offline 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short I will post more soon sorry if it seemed rushed byeeeee✨👏✌️

EDITED 11/18/23