They're Awake? (Part 1)

Tsumugi's POV

After I was exposed for being the mastermind I..

well don't know I acted like I was so happy to be executed but in reality I was terrified. After I was crushed I remember darkness and pain a lot of it. I was scared I couldn't see I thought I died but soon I felt a sudden shot and opened my eyes to a bright overhead light. 

Where am I? Am I dead? What happened?  Where the only things I could think of at the moment. Then I looked around I saw a white room along with blinding lights, since my eyes weren't adjusted yet I couldn't pick out every detail. I looked around a bit more then saw purple once I could see a bit better I realized it was Kokichi Ouma the Ultimate Supreme Leader. I couldn't believe it I thought he died. 

What? Am I dead? Is that why I see Ouma- kun next to my pod.  Hello!? Anyone here!? I heard my eco. Then a door opens. I flinched but then realized it was Kirumi Tojo the Ultimate Maid. 

"Oh, your finally awake. How are you feeling?" 

Wait. Why would you care? I made a killing game and forced you into murder, why? I felt a few tears fall down my cheek

"Well it took me a while but I made a promise to myself that I would forgive you, even so that you did drive many of us to murder and set up that killing monstrosity, your still human and I should care for all." 

I started to get up, walking after a while was a bit tough but I steadied myself and walked over to her. Then I hugged her and apologized countless times.

Kirumi's POV

I was walking down to the resting room or what I call it the pod room to check up on Shirogane- san and Ouma- kun. Honestly I did miss the little purple head just a bit. I do remember that it took a lot of self convincing to forgive Shirogane- san. Once I walked in the room I saw long straight dark hair, then I realized that Shirogane- san has woken up so I greeted her and also forgave her. When she hugged me It definitely was a surprise considering that I haven't been hugged in a while aside from Akamatsu- san whenever I woke up. 

Shirgone- san I told you I forgive you. I said hugging her back. Then one of my instincts I have when someone is crying I rub there back and reassure them that it's ok. She soon stopped crying and thanked me. I led her to her room, she was so happy once she saw her department she had in her room from the killing game. She told me she couldn't wait to get started on making new cosplays. I showed her the closet and told her to clean herself since she hasn't taken a shower in a while. I soon left her room and went down to the main hall where Iruma- san, Gabashira- san, Akamatsu- san and Gonta where eating lunch. Guess I didn't realize how fast time was flying by.

Thanks for reading the third chapter I am going to make a part two as soon as possible!