We Are Free

So yeah this is the last chapter this became to damn long hope you enjoy this a new story will probably be out soon anyways 

Rantaro's  POV

I remember last night was a lot of fun we all hung out got to watch a few movies somehow we all where able to stay comfortable all together. Something happened this morning that none of us expected what so ever.........

No Ones POV

It was around 12:00 in the afternoon some people where eating others doing whatever they do on a daily basis. 

The whole place began to rumble it felt as if it was going to fall down on them all the teens where shocked and scared aside from maybe a few people. Everyone heard a loud crash over at the locked entrance to the who establishment. 

Many of them made their way to the entrance kaito, shuichi, tenko, angie, and miu where all there first then came the rest. 

All of them where greeted by a whole lot of dust and many loud noises coming from the outside. Soon doctors and police workers came rushing in asking if the students where 'okay' and 'are you hurt' 

The students where all surprised none the less all the kids where rushed to the hospital to get checked and and treated in case any where hurt, most of them where relived and some where straight up confused.

Everyone was questioned on what happed in there all of them basically said that nothing happened they where just told they where stuck in the huge place.

Kokichi's POV

It happened way to fast for most of us to comprehend. First the place we where at was stormed with nurses, doctors, firefighters, and more. Then we where checked up on and questioned on what happened. Honestly I was very scared I haven't seen really anyone aside from my classmates in what 1 no 2 years maybe? 

It was all a shock to us but at the end we got to see each other again. 

(Time skip lol)

No Ones POV

It's been about 5 years since that all happened everyone moved on and had a life of there own. But of course they all still have contact with each other. 

 Tenko and Himiko (Tenmiko)

Tenko and Himiko finally got together and where married a year later they adopted a little boy who loves to watch Himiko's little magic shows for him. Tenko built a business out of her ultimate talent and became a teacher for it.

Kaede and Maki (Nursery-rimes)

Kaede and Maki have been dating for a while now. Kaede is a professional pianist (after a hell lot of therapy) and Maki has retired from her assassin work. They live together in a apartment with there cat 'keys.'

Kaito and Shuichi (Saimouta)

Shuchi and Kaito FINALLY realized they where meant for each other and began dating. Kaito proposed and now there wedding is coming up soon.

Kirumi Tojo (srry she lonley)

Kirumi is serving as a royal maid in England and she is enjoying her life to the finest.

Korekiyo Shinguji (he dead lol)

Korekiyo sadly passed away 3 years after the whole fiasco everyone attended his funeral and miss him dearly.

Ryoma and Gonta (tojoshi)

Gonta and Ryoma have been married for a while they had their wedding and got a nice house together. Gonta became a teacher in college for those who want to pursue being a entomologist.

Tsumugi and Angie (shironaga)

Tsumugi and Angie started dating after they began to room together they both are in a big apartment together Angie is a professional artist and Tsumugi is a designer.

Kebbo and Miu (besties)

Kebbo and Miu decided to room together they're best friends, Keebo and Miu work together to create new inventions and sell them. 

Kokichi and Rantaro (oumami)

Kokichi and Rantaro got together after a year of rooming together now they are married and adopted two girls. Kokichi still runs his organization thats basically what he does he gets paid a lot of money to do jobs for others along with d.i.ce.

Thank you so much for reading this I really appreciate it guys I hope you guys enjoyed this book I really appreciate it

Peace ✌️✨

If you want to join my remind conversations

https://www.remind.com/join/danganrom