They're Awake? (part 2)

Keade's POV

I was speaking to Miu and Gonta about the killing game, Gonta had a bit of a freak out when he saw something that spooked him. Luckily me and Miu were around to help calm him down. 

After I was asked about what I saw specifically darter I had died, you know since we could watch the killing game. I explained and reassured them that mostly we hadn't seen anything besides the trials and who killed who. (which I mean I reassured Miu who was way more worried about it)

"So your sure.. you um- didn't see anything like uh you know.." she said sounding very nervous.

"Yes I am very sure that none of us saw anything we weren't supposed to." I answered and looked at her suspiciously. 

Then we see Kirumi come into the room, Gonta is now wondering off into the garden to look for some bugs I guess. And Miu was still pressuring me, just to see if I was sure I didn't see anything. I started to ignore her and I greeted Kirumi. By that time Miu realized Kirumi was there and walked off saying a quick 'hi' and 'bye'. Probably went to her lab.

"How are you Kirumi?" I asked smiling 

"I'm doing well Akamastu- San, how are you feeling?" She questioned.

"You know, you can call me by my name Kirumi. I believe that we are friends. And it sounds a bit weird." I said giggling.

"Well if you would like, Keade." She responded giving me a small smile.

"Now that sounds better!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Well I am going to start preparing dinner since I do plan on making a big meal considering Shirogane- san just woke up." She said turning around.

"Wait she woke up!?"  I don't know if I was exited or scared or relieved I couldn't tell at this point.

"Yes, she is currently is getting cleaned up." Kirumi answered walking to the kitchen.

"Thank you for this information-?" I said back then walked off trying to plan out what might happen. 

"Alright,  make sure you wash up as well." She called to me.

Is it just me or does she sound like a mom?

Tsumugi's POV

I just got into more comfortable clothing I started to make new cosplay because that helps me think better, but as I got everything I needed I heard a knock at my door. I guess it's just Tojo- san, but boy was I wrong it was Akamatsu- san.....

"H-hello Akamatsu- san." I said, I felt really terrible when I started to speak to her.

"H-hi...." she said quietly I could hear the hesitation in her voice.

"Uh.... do you want to come in?" I asked, I was confused as to why she was even here.

"I-i guess." She answered walking in.

As she walked in I felt worse and worse, I thought I might burst out crying. The guilt was terrible.

"S-so uh I can hear to talk about the..... killing game." She bluntly said.

"Im sorry!" I said, I swear if I start crying.

"W-what?" 

"Im sorry Akamatsu- san, I'm so sorry, I didn't want to kill you! I-I know it was bad Im a terrible person! Please I'm so so-sorry!" By this time I'm already crying a bit. 

"Shirogane- san...." she said in a very soft tone. "I forgive you, I don't understand why you did that but that doesn't mean you really killed us, if I look at it positively you really didn't kill us." She said looking away. Why is she so forgiving..?

I soon began bawling I was very embarrassed that I couldn't control my emotions. She pulled me into a hug, which caught me off guard just a bit but I soon accepted it crying into her shoulder.

 After that um breakdown. We talked for a bit. I explained why I did what I did and she told me about what happened after she died in the killing game. 

We both realized the time after Tojo- san called us down for dinner. I'm glad me and Akamatsu- san are on better terms again. We soon head down to dinner. That was definitely weird to see everyone but I just kept my head down and sat with Tojo- san and Akamatsu- san. I talked to Gonta for a while to he accepted my apology as well. Everyone else seemed to ignore me but thats alright at least they are comfortable to be around me.

Thank you for reading this part of the story. Heads up this chapter will be continued for probably 1 or 2 more parts. Lol well have a good night or day!

Edited on- 3/28/23