Spending Time Together

Angie's POV 

It was around 12:00 in the afternoon and this is about the time Tojo-san start to make lunch! Atua told me I should eat so I'm on my way to the dinning room. When I arrive I see Ouma already eating and Haraukawa next to him eating as well. I went over to Tojo-san and served myself a sandwich. I went over to them and sat down next to Ouma. 

After the lunch Atua mentioned that I should ask Ouma if he wanted to paint with me since we haven't finished the wall. So once Haraukawa left I asked Ouma if he would like to paint, he said yes so we went down to my art studio. When we  reached my room I got all the supplies and Ouma got the tape for the colors since we already finished the bases of the bodies that one early morning. 

"Hey Angie?" Ouma called applying some of the tape on the wall.

"Yesss?" I responded mixing some paint colors.

"Can we do this till it's time to get ready for the movie thingy?" He asked still applying the tape.

"Atua says it's alright so thats fine will me!" I agreed then walked to Ouma. 

"Sweet." He said with a warm smile looking up at Angie.

'She couldn't help but think that Kokichi was adorable' 

"Your so cute Ouma-kun!" She said patting the smaller boys head.

"I am not! Also you can call me Kokichi." He said back at applying the tape.

"Alrighty then Kokichi." She said as she started helping apply the tape on the higher parts. 

No ones POV

After a few hours of painting the cloths and deatils of the bodies that where painted on the wall, they backed up and looked at there progress. Kokichi had done most of Miu's, Maki's, and Suichi's cloths while Angie got Korekiyo, Gonta, Himiko, and Keade. They where proud of what thats been done while they where painting Kokichi had gotten up a few times since he could walk a bit better but he still had to take breaks just so he wouldn't hurt his legs again.

Kokichi had helped Angie put everything away a cleaned up the messy Art Studio, after all that he waved bye and went to his dorm to take a shower and get ready for the small get together everyone was going to have in the living room/dinning room. 

Kokichi's POV 

After I finished helping Angie paint some of the cloths on the bodies and went back to my room so I could get ready for the little get together later tonight. I felt a mix of excitement but a bit of regret because it might be loud and I get a little flinchy, I had that flinch back in the Killing Game as well so that was normal to me but I just brushed it off in the game since I didn't want anyone getting suspicious. 

I went to take a shower and put my hair up in a ponytail, after that nice hot shower I got dressed in a black hoodie and some black and white shorts. I put my hood on my head then I started to clean my wheelchair wheels since they haven't been working very well. Gotta admit I hate doing it but I have to after I finished I decided to check the group chat that Akamatsu-san created. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichi is now online

Keade: I don't think that would be a good idea Miu

Miu: so what flatty I wanna wear them! 

Suichi: Miu I don't think you should wear just that and some shorts it's a bit revealing 

Tenko: I don't want degenerate males to be looking at you since females are very beautiful!