Come On Down

Made this in gym class 😃👍 

Kaede's POV 

I was thinking about the thing Amami wanted to set up I wanted to get ready since I don't really want him to get everything ready by himself Tojo-san probably will help him though. I'm going to go check in with Amami I don't really enjoy the texting so I'll go see what he wants to do. 

Once I got to my door though..... I had a change of thought I'm lazy (mood) so I grabbed my monopad sat on my bed and texted Amami-kun.

Guacamole 🥑✨

Pianos🤩: hey amami when do you wanna get everything ready?

Guacamole 🥑✨: if rn works then can we?

Pianos🤩: I mean I have nothing else on my agenda so just meet me at the main room

Guacamole 🥑✨: alrighty piano

Pianos🤩: I will get a pearler avocado don't test me 

Guacamole 🥑✨: yes ma'am!

Kaede's POV

As I turned off my monopad I got off of my bed put the monopad on my little nightstand walked to the door, sighed and went to go see Amami-kun. Guess I'm just tired my neck pains are coming back again probably have to check in with mystery-chan. 

Rantaro's POV

I was PATIENTLY waiting for Akamastu-san to show up it's been like 15 minutes what takes girls so long she said she didn't have anything to do. As I was ranting she showed up.

"Hey Amami sorry I took so long I had to do something." She said running up to me.

"Yeah yeah alright how do we set this up?" I said sarcastically.

"No need for that tone Amami, but let's set it up like a movie theater on a budget." She said giggling just a bit.

"Good idea." I said snickering a bit. 

We began to set up and half way Tojo-san arrived which me and Akamastu where grateful for cause we kinda started calling each other names like siblings after being stuck here together longer than anyone you think of that specific person as your sibling, or I don't know best friend?

Getting all of the stuff set up was actually pretty easy after Tojo-san showed up I decided to text the guys group chat to let some of them now and Akamastu went to the girls group chat. 

De Boyzz😏

Rantaro is online

Rantaro:@All  hey everythings ready you can come on down whenever 

 Shuichi is online