Hey Kokichi

Kaito's POV 

I was outside helping Gonta catch a bug he's been talking about it all day so I thought I could help him so, yeah. As we where looking for the bug, and when I mean we I mean almost all of us besides, Yumeno-san, Chanashira-san, Shinguuji-kun, Koshi-kun, and Shirogane-san for obvious reasons. Maki Roll and Tojo-san are in the main room. I do remember that Ouma-kun is awake so since he doesn't have his scarf I fixed it up for him since he did take it off before I squished him. Definitely not the prettiest sight maybe he'll feel better if he had something familiar I don't know. 

Then all of a sudden Tojo-san came outside to tell us Ouma-kun was now awake, she said we should give him some space considering he doesn't know what the hell was going on. We all decided that at least one of us should go see him. We all agreed that Akamatsu-san should go because he had a better relationship with her than us, well aside from Gonta. But he didn't know really what to do, he was to focused on that roach that he found on the table. 

Keade's POV 

I was glad I everyone thought I would be a good choice to see Kokichi. I regret not being a good classmate to him, but I know I will try and make all that time lost. He tried so hard to keep us safe it's only right to check on him and apologize.

I reached the living room and saw he was snoring softly cuddled up into a corner on the couch.  That pod wasn't the most comfortable so I get it. I ran into Maki when I tried to go back outside. 

"Hi Maki-!" I said kinda whispering. "Sorry, are you okay? 

"O-oh Keade, hello- yes, yes I'm alright" she said a bit nervously I just smiled at her a little confused on why she was so nervous.

"How long has he been asleep?" I said pointing at Kokichi.

"For like 10 minutes." Rantaro said. 

"I mean can't blame him, what he went through wasn't pretty." Rantaro said. 

"Yeah.." Maki said agreeing with Rantaro.

"Did you and Kokichi make up before he went to sleep-?" I asked since she literally hated kokichi's guts and on top of the fact that she literally wanted to kill him. 

"Yes, I apologized he apologized and we hugged." She said like it wasn't a big deal.

"Im proud of you Maki! I'm happy you forgave him." I said with a warm smile.

"U-uh y-yeah.." she said with her face becoming slightly flushed 

"Mind if I sit?" I asked pointing next to her.

"Mhm!" She said with a even redder face.

"Thank you." I said sitting down next to her.

"You're w-welcome." She responded.

I put my head on Maki's shoulder and fell asleep I could feelher head on mine, Rantaro fell asleep too, that's what Tojo-San told me anyways. I guess today has been a bit long. The peace did not last for long though. 

 We woke up with Tojo-san waving in our faces. 

"Akamatsu-san, Harukawa-san you've been asleep for a while, you missed dinner." She said concerned.

"Oh- sorry...." I mumbled rubbing my eyes. 

"What time is it..?" Maki said taking her head off mine. 

"It's eleven pm." She said.

"Okay..." I yawned dozing off again. 

"I am going to leave you here for the night." She said turning off the lights that were left on I guess. 

"Alright.." Maki answered since I was already half asleep. 

Thank you for reading this part I appreciate it so much! 🥺 

(i am going to make a part where I explain where everything is in the castle/house since it might be a bit confusing)

-Edited 10/4/23