It's My Fault

Hello I am finally adding a bit of angst a big thanks two the people who suggested this 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kokichi's POV 

It was really early in the morning well this is what I consider a normal time but for others it's different. I just got done with the therapy session with Akamatsu-san and it was hard to keep myself from crying, her pain her fear was real and it hurt. It was easier when everyone hated me. I was alone yes but I didn't know the amount of pain they went through only just the sadness they had of losing someone they cared about. I was in my room drawing since that usually helps me calm down from anything that might be TO overwhelming for me. 

I was drawing for about an hour before I decided to leave my room I tried walking a bit so I didn't bring my wheelchair I put on a checkered T-shirt and black shorts then I put my checkered scarf. It took a while for me to reach the garden thingy we had. I wanted some fresh air of some sort. I sat down and lay on the grass soon enough I fell asleep. 

It's your fault they died Kokichi 

They died because of your selfish actions 

Your stupid a horrible person 

You killed them all Rantaro, Keade, Ryoma, Kirumi, Tenko, Angie, Korekiyo, Miu, Gonta, Kaito. 

Your caused Himiko's, Maki's and Suichi's pain your the reason why they all didn't live 

Your a loser a horrible person

You Are Alone And Always Will Be

No One's POV

Kokichi woke up from that horrible dream drenched in sweat and tears his breathing got heavy while a grabbed on to his shirt he got up ignoring the horrible pain in his legs and walked as fast as he could to his room. Once he arrived he broke down. 

"It's all MY fault, they are stuck here  because of me, I did this, there pain there fear it's my fault." The short boy said crying as he held onto his head. 

Kokichi's breathing got heavier to the point where someone could hear him he got up while hyperventilating and locked his door he went to his bed and cried trying to breathe. His vision was getting blurry and he was lightheaded, at this point anyone down the hall could hear him. 

Tenko's POV

I woke up early this morning since Himiko was getting hungry and didn't want to go to the kitchen alone, it was around 7:00am in the morning. Himiko and I got ready and went down to the dining room as we where walking pass the boys rooms I heard crying and loud heavy breathing coming from one of the degenerates room. Himiko heard it to so we got closer to the crying and realized the crying was coming from Ouma-kuns room. Once his breathing started getting louder I realized he couldn't breathe I knocked on his door.

"Ouma-kun open up!" I said knocking on the door..........no response.

"Himiko can you pick lock the door?" I said as I turned the doorknob

"Yeah." Himiko said as she pick locked the door.

No One's POV

Tenko barged in on kokichi having a full on panic attack. The sight was frightening but she knew she had to calm him down. Tenko walked over to kokichi and grabbed on of his hands since now he was pulling on his hair. Himiko grabbed the other hand and sat on the bed trying her best to comfort him. 

"Ouma-kun? Take slow breathes." Tenko said looking at him. 

"Hey it's alright Himiko and I are gonna help you, just breathe alright. Breathe." She said in a comforting voice.

No Ones POV (again srry)

After maybe 15 minutes of trying to get Kokichi to calm down Tenko finally got him asleep along with Himiko. She was scared or in better words worried for Kokichi she didn't know that he had these she felt bad because she had the chance to know but decided not to when the game was still going on. She could've watched and check if he was actually okay but she knew that she didn't want to because Tenko didn't want to see any type of pain ANY of them where going through. She felt guilt. 

Tenko's POV (AGAIN) 

'I felt guilty for not seeing his real mental state but I know now that I have two jobs! I must protect females and Kokichi!' She though to herself. 

"Himikoooooo wakey wakey." Tenko said as she softly tapped on Himiko.

"Hmmmmm.......whaaat?" Himiko said slightly getting up and rubbering her eyes. 

"You still tired?" She said standing up.

"Yeaaah" Himiko said laying back down next to Kokichi. 

"Okay I guess I'll stay here for a bit." Tenko said going over to Kokichi's door and shutting it. 

I went back to Himiko and Kokichi and laid back down on Kokichi's bed. I felt happy with them I know that for now on I will protect them. 

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading! Peace✌️✨

(Ps. I don't ship tenko and kokichi sorry for those shippers out there)

✌️Swaseni✨Kimi💅Waso🔫Shojo⛓Boku🤪In🎊No❤️Yarchin👏Bichi💃🏻Osudio💦