Reunited

Keade's POV

As I was dragging Shuichi down the hall to the main room I saw Maki, she looked over at me and waved. Once she saw Shuichi with me I think she smiled a bit, it's odd to see her smile but I personally love it. 

"Shuichi!" Maki called and walked over.

"Im very glad you're awake, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"H- hey Maki...I'm doing alright-!" I said nervously.

She gave him a quick hug and looked at me and nodded. I suppose I should've expected that.  We started to walk down the long hall, it had many paintings and place in items, most likely to lighten the bland hallway. Once we got to the main room all eyes were on us specifically Shuichi. Mostly everyone was there eating or just talking. All expect for for Ouma- kun and Shirogane- san both still being kept in their rooms for closer watch.

Kaito's POV

As I was talking with Miu, well I wouldn't say talking she more was just blabbering about herself. I saw Kaede and Maki Roll come in with...Shuichi!

 "Shuichi, holy shit man! You're alive!" I yelled and ran over to him. 

"Uh ye- yeah" he mumbled. I couldn't help but smile he's the same old Shuichi.

I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug. Shuichi stood there probably overwhelmed but in the moment I was just so damn happy to see him. I  started to laugh a bit then I let him go. "I'm glad I have my sidekicks back." I said proudly.

Maki rolled her eyes but I could see a smirk. 

Maki's POV

After that er- interaction with Kaito, I got a bit uncomfortable considering since he died I put a wall around myself and my feelings I was upset maybe at him  or just our terrible circumstances. But after hanging around with Akam- I mean Kaede,  I began to feel something about her. Nothing bad but there was a really gushy feeling, I didn't like it. She made me happy, and I just wanted to always be around her I knew what it was but I just denied it because let's be honest she wouldn't want someone like me. I looked at her, she was smiling, I looked away and had a small tint of pink to my cheeks. 

"What are you doing Maki?" Keade said with a small laugh.

"Nothing." I answered bluntly embarrassed to even show her my face.

"Right." I could just hear her snicker after saying that. Which made my blush increase.

"Whatever." I spat out crossing my arms.

"Oh, Maki Roll." Kaito laughed.

After we all talked with Shuichi and caught up, Angie wanted to explain something to me, Himiko and Shuichi. I was annoyed I didn't want to exactly talk to her. She was weird.

"Auta has said that I should tell you about how we knew what was going on after we passed!" Angie said sounding cheerful as ever. 

"There where camera's all around! Sooo! We saw everything that went on, even in your rooms." She said and continued, "Buuut not the bathrooms. We saw what Shuichi said to Ouma- kun and Atua said that wasn't very friendly," she said with a stern tone. 

"I- i know thats why I want to apologize, when I found out everyone was alive." He said sounding very guilty.

"So your saying that you saw everything, like when Kaito and Keebo died. Ouma- kun to."

"Yes!" she answered.

So they heard everything I said and saw everything I did, creepy. 

"Well anyways Auta believes we should go get some rest for tomorrow!" She said trying to I guess make Shuichi feel better, like lighten up his mood or something.

"Alright then goodnight, Maki come with me I will show you to  your room, you too Himiko, Angie. Say bye to your girlfriend Himiko." Kaede said playfully whispering the last part to Himiko.

"S- she's not m- my girlfriend." She said shyly.

Tenko who obviously overheard said. "G-goodnight Himiko!" She said running off.

Himiko soon ran after Keade and Maki looking like a cherry with Angie following behind in her own little world.

Soon after that everyone said goodnight and went to their rooms and Kaito had to lead Shuichi  to his. 

Thank you for reading the second chapter!

A/N- updated 3/27/23