Kokichi Ouma is Now Here

Maki's POV

I was walking around the main room where most of us spend our long days. I was in here with Kaito, Kaede, Gonta, Miu , and Rantaro. Rantaro just ran in here just a minute ago though he looked weird, he had a huge smile on his face I haven't seen him smile that big... I don't know why but then Kaede walked up to me which caught my attention real fast. 

She's coming over here? To me? I thought as she walked over in my direction.

"Hi Maki!" She said in a cheerful tone. Hearing her say my first name made me heat up a bit.

"Maki you okay?" She asked genuinely. 

"O-oh! Im fine really, just got a bit hot there." I said quickly trying to keep cool.

"Oh Im glad you're okay!" She said with a bright smile. I couldn't deny it she was beautiful.

After that Kirumi entered the room but with something or someone in her hands..

Kirumis's POV

 I was walking into the main room and saw that Harukawa- san realized as soon as I walked in, well what do you expect she's an assassin after all.  But soon her attention went straight to what was in my arms. 

"Is that who I think it is..?" Maki spat out.

"Uh.. yes it is." Soon all the attention was on me after everyone heard Harukawa- san say that.

"Kokichi!?" Kaede said with a lot of excitement. 

"It is, but please do be quiet he is sleeping." I looked down at him and saw is face, I have to admit it he is very adorable when he sleeps (I do not ship this I think of them as a brother sister/ mother and son relationship) also he is very light much to light for his age. I shall fix that.

Keade's POV

I was talking with Maki about what happened with Shirogane-san and she patiently listened which I for one appreciated, man I want to confess to her already! She is just so pretty I can't I want to hug her so bad but I don't think she like affection that much. I guess I will have to plan something for us together without others around. 

But now off that lovely topic Kirumi walked in with someone in her hands as soon as I realized it was Ouma-kun  I wanted to go hug him and make sure he was ok, you might be wondering why well I saw everything he did for us after I died, it brought me to tears. When Rantaro died he took his necklace and placed it under his scarf and after I died he made sure he got one of my clips and dropped it off at Shuichi's door just to make him feel a bit better. He cared for us all and died thinking we all hated him and our deaths where his fault. I wish I could've told him we cared. Whenever Tenko died and showed up here Rantaro had to hold me back because I was so close to slapping the living day lights out of her (I almost cried writing that part I wish Kokichi was loved so this part was for my selfish needs lol I know she is also a bit out of character here to) but after that note we are good and Tenko does feel bad for him even though for some reason she hates boys. Kirumi told me to keep it down after is said his name though. I then noticed he was obviously asleep. 

"S-sorry." I said to her mentally smacking myself.

"It's fine he had it rough in the killing game so I am going to let him rest." She said in a calm way. 

"Sounds good." I mumbled smiling slightly.

Rantaro's POV (Sorry for the rapid change of POV's)

I was happy Ouma was out of the pod, I missed him. I enjoyed his playful tone back in the killing game it may have annoyed the others but that just reminded me of my siblings (i know there memories where erased but for the story he finna remember them) honestly it was really cute. I hope he wakes up soon, I left the room to go tell the others he was awake. 

" So let's see I need to find Yumeno-san, Chabashira-san, Shuichi, Kaito, Shinguuji-kun." I said to myself as I was walking down the halls. I mean Kaito was in there but he left a bit before Tojo-san and Ouma arrived, I think he went out the other entrance. So the first person I need to find is well I guess Yumeno-san and most likely Chabashira-san is with her. 

(Rantaro went around the halls until he got closer to the ladies rooms, he slowly went down to Himiko's newly claimed testing room, he was walking slowly so he could hear them since Himiko's testing room was a bit hidden.)

I heard a noise as I was walking down the hall luckily it was just Yumeno-san's testing room. Thank god I didn't pass it. 

"Hey Yume- what the!?"

Cliffhanger you wonderful people 😌 because I have been working on this on and off all day and now I have to brainstorm. 

Edited- 2/29/23