Apologies

Tsumugi's POV 

I was walking into the dinning room to eat since I was kinda hungry, I didn't eat much the night before so I wanted to get there early to get in and get out. I knew Tojo-san would be in there which was fine because at least she didn't glare at me when she sees me. 

As I walked into the dinning room I saw someone I wasn't expecting to see...it was Ouma-.. He walked  to me I felt so much guilt and got flashbacks of his death I was close to throwing up. These people did not like me and they made me watch all their deaths so I knew I was wrong. Obviously it was wrong-?!

"Hi Shirogane-san" he greeted and sat down at my table 

"O-ouma  your...your awake." I mumbled tucking my hair behind my ear and taking a good look at him. 

"Before you say anything I don't forgive you yet- but I'll work towards it." He said to me. 

I wiped a tear from my eye and smiled "thank you Ouma- thank you so much..!" I said. 

No ones POV

Ryoma walked in to come grab his food, he doesn't like being around people a whole lot. He mumbled something then went a grabbed his food Kirumi made and thanked her quickly and walked back out. He didn't really care about what happened exactly he ignores everyone and Tsumugi was no exception. 

Kiruimi brings the food to the table and Tsumugi and Kokichi  thanked her. Then  Angie walked in wearing her yellow coat and her regular clothes. She sat down on the other side of Kokichi and started a conversation not saying anything to Tsumugi but is obviously not uncomfortable to sit next to her. 

Once they all finished their meal Angie went back to her room probably to paint and Tsumugi went to hers so she could finish her cosplays. Kokichi went to the couch on the other side of the room and sat down. 

Kaito's POV

I was walking down the hall to the dinning room with Maki Roll and Shuichi. I'm forcing Shuichi to eat since he has been refusing to eat since he woke up.

 We were walking down the hall then I realized that Maki Roll was very smiley even though she didn't really show it but shes been my best friend and I can tell obviously. 

After the game she realized something about herself and told me about it after the game guess we both came to our senses about our sexuality, I thought I was straight same goes for her but then we both realized we were attracted to the opposite gender. Shuichi helped me out on that one and Keade helped Maki Roll. We both came out to each other and now were just really good friends. 

We got to the dinning room and said 'hi' to Tojo-san and sat down, what we didn't realize was that Maki Roll went to the couch and sat down next to someone, they where short so I couldn't see. I sat at the table with Shuichi as Tojo-san served us food. Soon Miu along with Gonta, Yumeno-san, Chabashira-san, and Korekiyo came in and sat down. They all started talking to one another aside from Korkeiyo who sat away from the group. I wonder where Kokichi is?

Wait why am I thinking about this lying gremlin, I hate him! Right....?   I always thought I hated him but since he asked me to kill him I have been second guessing my thinking for him..

As most of us started finishing up I saw Maki Roll and the person behind her get up. As she got closer I realized that the person behind her was Kokichi, It seemed as if he wanted to say something. Maki gently elbowed him and he sighed. 

"Im sorry for being an asshole to you guys." He said awkwardly.

"Ouma, we don't care stupid obviously none of us here hate you." Miu stated eyeing him. Everyone visibly agreed 

"Man I missed you, fucking whore."he said smiling. 

"Fuck you Ouma-! Nasty ass gremlin..!" She yelled standing up "I'm on your side-!" 

Kokichi just giggled. 

Later, Kokichi apologized to everyone individually even ME then he left the room. I could tell we all thought the same thing 

Damn when did he get cute?

Hello Humans it is I the author of this horrible book, anyways I hope you enjoyed also this is a heads up this book is gonna be full of kokichi ships I am a multi shipper so yeah. 

If you don't agree with the ships then I kindly ask you to skip the parts or the chapter 😊

Piece out ✨✌️✨

EDITED 11/18/23 

WHY WAS I SO CRINGY!?