𝙔𝙪𝙩𝙖 ➦ 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

■ arranged marriage au

"dont even think about me liking you, understood?"

__________

before Yuta leave for works, you want to give him something for breakfast. "wait, yuta ssi."

but before you give him the meal, he has already gone. "maybe he in such a hurry." your thought said.

remember how struggling you are. actually, you cant cook. when you look at the meal, "for him, i even learn how to cook." you chuckled, thinking how dumb you are for love.

a one sided love.

you likes Yuta since highschool. you always look at him from afar, never in million, you even thought can be his wife.

as a child of someone powerful of the country, you and Yuta are arranged for marriage for some bussiness matters.

at first you thought he will disagree, but he just said, "all my life is to serve my dad. so be cooperate with me, if you dont want anything happen to you."

you still remember how serious he is when he said that. its rare for you to see him smiling or even laughing ever since you married to him when you two were alone.

today, you spent a lot of time at the library at your penthouse, while waiting for your husband to come home.

then the door is open, and you just open your eyes widely.

"you really ungrateful woman,"

"how many times i said, i need you to welcoming me when i get back." you look at him terrified. "iam sorry, i was sleeping and dont know-"

"iam not gonna take reason you said. sleep on the couch tonight. dont even think get a blanket."

and you hear a rain.

you following him. takes his hands. "iam sorry yuta ssi. this will never happen again."

he push you untill you step back from him.

"dont touch me ever again."

then the door closed.

the end

yuta is the tsundere 😟❤.