𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 ➦ 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩

◼high school au

"you better without me"

____

the famous cold boy. everybody thought he will be single forever but, also everybody knows that he having a girl who makes his heart melt.

you are a girl who every boy in school likes. a sweet pretty lovely girl.

Jung Jaehyun is a popular one but he always looking so intimidating when it comes to strangers.

for you, Jaehyun is the only boy who can make your heart beating so fast, that always makes you want him to be your husband in the future.

"he is so quiet." all they say. and you always ignore that.

sometimes, you feel it too. Jaehyun being too quiet when you take him on dates. you always be the one who starts the conversation to makes your date not becomes awkward.

but, you love him just the way he is.

today, he read his book alone. when you are trying to sit next to him, he said, "I want to be alone." without looking at you.

your heart clenched a little.

you nodded and sit far away while looking at him. suddenly in your lost thought on Jaehyun's handsomeness reading his book, you feel hands on your shoulders.

"how you can have him wrapped around your finger by the way?"

Doyoung Kim. your friend who always says ungrateful things about Jaehyun, since you tell him you like Jaehyun. he always hates Jaehyun, and you don't know why.

" he is not that quiet." you glare at Doyoung.

"look at him."

"He loves to spend his time alone. he is not the kind of person who loves to have a girlfriend, y/n."

whatever Doyoung said, it makes your heart sad. you feel he is right, but you also love Jaehyun very much.

you feel useless. you already give everything to him. but he still doesn't give a piece of his heart to you.

"I need to go to the bathroom", you stood up and run to the girl's bathroom.

at girls' bathroom, you can't take it anymore. you cry. gladly, there is nobody here. so, you will not be hearing girl's shitty talks.

they always talking about how to pity you are with the cold boy Jaehyun. and it makes you more heartbroken.

you are indeed the one who wants to try this relationship. Jaehyun has no interest in this shitty relationship but, can he at least do nicely as his boyfriend does.

again you can't hold it. you cry and cry.

"I told you, you be happy if it was someone else and not me." you look up. there he is your boyfriend looking at you sadly.

"This is girl's bathroom, Jaehyun! get out." you push him but, you know he is strong so it doesn't affect him.

"Doyoung in the front."

you sigh and try not to look at him. you do realize how ugly you are when you cry.

he gives you a tissue. "I am sorry"

you feel he trying to erase your cheeks. "it's the first time."

"huh?"

"you do things like a boyfriend." you look at him, smiled. but from what you see, his face looks sad.

"last y/n."

you look at him confused and feel scared of losing him.

"Doyoung told me." he said sadly.

"and I think, we should end this here."

"what? no! Jaehyun I can fix everything okay"

"it's not you. the problem is– me." He smiles sadly.

"you are a good girl... and sweetest girl I ever talk with" he smiles and caresses your head makes you can't stop your cry more.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore. thank you y/n." he said and leave you crying.

Doyoung who sees Jaehyun go out then comes to him.

"please. take care of her." he said and leave Doyoung still surprised

that was best for both of them, he thinks.

he thinks, he is just a nerdy boy who doesn't know how to express his feelings.

he likes you. a lot. you smile while look at him, your warm hands in his, your warm hug, even though, Jaehyun never hugs you back.

Jaehyun thinks you are too perfect for him.

the end.

jaehyun is the sweetest boy ever.