𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 ➦ 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪

◼highscool au

"i likes you and thats enough"

◼highscool au"i likes you and thats enough"

______

na jaemin, the boy who always warming your heart with everything he had. you always say you likes him everyday but he always ignore you. but you dont care. you think its enough already with he knowing you likes him.

but then your friend haechan said to you, "love is not just one side only. love is what 2 people has for each other. so I can't say what you have for jaemin is love.."

after haechan's words, you think hard about that, and you decided to want to know what jaemin feelings. enough for the sided love saying.

"i said i likes you, dont you get it?!"

everyone can hear you. after screaming out loud, you're afraid jaemin will push you again. you can see how flat his emotion like its his face whenever you confesed to him. 

actually you didn't expect anything either.

"and i said i dont like you. why cant u leave me alone?" he said broken your heart.

you just want to cry of broken heart you feels. but you cant cause you dont like being gossiped as a weak person by everyone.

"jaemin ah, at least give her a chance. its like 10th times already." jeno said while looking at you sad. but you cant see that, cause all your attention is jaemin.

"yah, jeno stay out of this. its jaemin's problem." haechan said while takes jeno hands.

the boy named jaemin suddenly walks closer to you. you can feel his staring at you lowly. until you can feel his breath at your ears.

"listen carefully, even you confessed untill you re getting old i will never likes you back."

the words of his succesfully makes your tears going down.

its hurts everytime he rejects you. actually.

again, you cant see there is someone who look at you pity.

he feels you deserve someone better than his friends.

"lets go guys." jaemin just leave you there who still thinking hard why he dont likes you back.

"Yah na jaemin!" you shouted. you feel need to know the reason why he doesn't likes you back. your heart screaming for the reason.

Jaemin stopped and look at you weird.

"why dont you like me back anyway? Iam smart, beautiful, wh-what else i dont have huh?"

Thats true tho. You like goddes, but maybe there is exception like, you dont have friends.

Cause you like to talk to everyone thats why you dont have someone as best friend.

Jaemin just look at you for few seconds then leave you still confused.

Suddenly, you can see a handcrief who already in you palm.

"you deserve better."

you can see renjun who gives you pityful looks but also very loving. "you are perfect. I believe you can have someone better than jaemin."

Then he leaves.

After so many times thinking hard about what happen today, you finally makes a decision.

Yeah, you will not like jaemin again.

You will move on.

How?

You will just not doing your routine to him.

Giving him lunch box, giving him bottle of water when he at soccer, or even asking to his friends where he is.

"Morning." You said to renjun who actualky has locker next to you.

"Morning? Are you okay y/n?"

You look at him and smiled untill renjun can see your smiley eyes.

"I'm great. By the way thanks for the handknifes." He takes his handknifes back while look at you weird.

"Ha--oh yes. Your welcome."

You takes your book which you will have for class.

"Heyho y/n,"

"Morning haechan ah." Haechan look at you around like finding something gone from you.

"What are you searching ?"

"Usually you has a lunch box for jaemin. But i dont see it today."

Usually you always give haechan jaemin's lunch box cause jaemin always decline when you give by yourself. its hurts your heart when you remember how the way jaemin reject it.

You chuckled. "Oh that. I decide to quit doing it, jaemin is a healthy boy, of course he can buy for himself, right?"

Haechan and renjun look at each other then you. "Are you okay?"

Suddenly haechan put his palm onto your head then you put it down slowly.

"Iam okay. Iam great. So see you guys later." While you leave them jeno look at you different just like haechan's and renjun's.

You looking more beautiful then yesterday. You dont have those make up and you looks more fresh.

"Whats up with y/n? "

Haechan look at jeno smirked. "What do you mean whats up? Just saying she is more beautiful than before is that hard jeno yah."

Jeno who deep in embrassed already wanting to smashing haechan to the ground if its not renjun who separate them.

"Yah dont fight class is going to start."

While all those conversation, nobody saw that jaemin at his locker not too far heard it.

He heard everything.

"This is for the best."

jaemin is a good boy 
happy eid everyone 
love, i