𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 ➦ 𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙙

"i bring the pain like"

________________________

Jaehyun always makes you small. Makes you the one who need him, instead he need you.

"Tell me y/n, is it me or you who need this relationship huh?" He takes your chin makes you look at his eyes.

What you see just how jaehyun wanting to makes you look low. Makes you powerlees if he leaves you. 

"Iam.." you said shaking.

Jaehyun knows that and he proud of it. "Good girl."

He let go of your chin.

Actually it feels hurts when he takes youre chin like that. 

"But renjun is my friend. He help-" he looks sharply. "Stop saying his name or this-"

Before he can even say the words you hug him. "Iam sorry, sorry, i will try to go away from him."

You dont know but he smiled and hug you back. "I know you loves me."

the next day, you dont get any information of your lover. you understand when he said you cant contact him first on weekends.

"Y/n how is it going with jaehyun? Are you happy?" You nodded at your dads question.

Dad takes your hands, "dont say yes if the answer is no. Dad will do anything if he-"

You takes your dad hands and smiled. "we are fine, dad."

Meanwhile jaehyun sitting with his friends at the club drinking up some pricey alcohol.

"So, how is the plan?" Johnny asks.

Jaehyun just smiled while nodded. "You bad boy." Haechan said.

Mark chuckled, "poor girl to be in love with a man like jaehyun hyung."

"Hey at least I am handsome okay?"

"No doubt, but still your opponent is not your match" Taeyong said while slurping his drink.

"Who is your opponent again?" Johnny looks curious.

"Moon taeil." Haechan answered directly. 

Jaehyun faces look serious now. "Lol. why? You feel the tension now huh?"

"You should know moon taeil is the ceo of the third biggest company, lee taeyong." Jaehyun stern looks make his friends know that he is worried.

"Well its okay, jaehyun's here got the princess heart, so no worries dude." Johnny said while patting on jaehyuns shoulder.

"What?"

Betrayed. you know jaehyun is sneaky somehow. but you shrugged off, then one of your friends tell you how jaehyun and all his plan. that makes you disappointed.

disappointed in yourself for cherishing someone who will ruin the company that your father build with blood, sweat, and tears.

Jaehyun stands up holding your hands, "i can explain."

You look at haechan. Haechan stand up, "well dude this is why you shouldnt invite stranger into inner circle so fastly." he whispered.

Jaehyun feeling numb right now. Like he is being used.

"The heck-" you slapped jaehyun. 

"Now i have a reason why i should broke up with you. Even the feelings i have is still here, but i cant let someone like you take a hold of my dad's company." He can't say anything at all right now. all you say, all of them true. he cant deny it.

"Taeil hyung will be proud having me as a cousin LOL." Even mark, taeyong, and johnny dont know that haechan is cousin of moon taeil.

You take closer steps to your ex lover. Make sure he look in the eyes at this good bye words, "jung jaehyun, all this time i have for you is all real. i love you, so much. but why you just use me to- what?! get rich? iam so dumb that i still loves you even at this moment. "

you cried. 

haechan takes your shoulder takes you go home. "hyung never appear in y/n lifes again please."

2 baddies is a hot fireee !! stream 2 baddies y'all lov yaa !