𝘿𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 ➦ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚

◼college au

"a person like me can't be seen with a person like you."

_________

_________

it has been 2 years, your relationship with doyoung going and you still feeling that. you know what that every stupid girl feels when they have a super perfect boyfriend.

"where are you going?" doyoung keep walking just like you. you know he wants you to tell him but, for now you want to be alone.

"not your bussiness." you can hear he sigh like he usually does when his friends compare how perfect he is with how stupid you are. "please, y/n."

he takes your hands makes you stop walking.deep down you really want to cry alone not with doyoung. all this time you just smiling respond to that compare things. while doyoung always said you are perfect just the way you are in his eyes.

you turn back and look at him. he shocked when he seen how your face. you crying without you know it.

then doyoung hugged you. for awhile you let him cause you really need a hug, but then you remember.

you and doyoung in stairs that go up to rooftop. then you push him.

he looking you feels sorry.

"iam sorry." he said. you look at his eyes. the eyes that always you loved. "doyoung i think we-"

but before you saying anything, "is this because of haechan's words? if its then i will do something about it."

its fear you. you dont want more problems. "no. i just think that, he said the right thing."

he look at you confused. "look at you, the perfect student who always in 1st rank. me? iam just nobody. dont you get it?!"

again, without your consent, your eyes is crying. "y/n, thats not what relationship does. i cant let you go because of that reasons."

its makes you frustated and look away from his beautiful eyes.

"let's break up." you said. he sigh.

after 3 seconds silence, then he hug you again. deep down in your heart, you loves this person, but everytimes you hear everyones words you can't take it. you cry in doyoung's hug.

"you are perfect for me. please dont be like this. i love you, y/n."

the end.

doyoung is boyfriend-able, uh i love him so much