𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙤 ➦ 𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙

kingdom au
"can't let you go."

________

________

Jeno does not happy with the arrangement. all their parents do right now is all for the business. even he already tries to cancel it, but the threat his grandmother throw is too strong until he is scared of it.

"you said you gonna cancel this?"

you just got into the place where Jeno was. of course, you're mad cause Jeno doesn't seem to care about what you want.

but actually, you know that this will happen. cause as far as you know, Jeno lee is a cold boy. even you feel like talking with a rock right now.

"Jeno ! you know that I don't like you right?"

Jeno stops his doings. it got you a little bit scared cause his face is already scary.

"am I loving you? no. I don't. and thus arranged is bullshit. I don't even know why they pick you between 1000 girls in the dance party though."

you don't know but you feel hurt by his words. you feel like, you're just nothing besides the 1000 girls that he said.

"then why me?!" you push him a little. but of course, it will not make his moves. he takes your shoulder and pushes you until your back feels the walls.

"It is all about Haechan. if you want him alive. do as they said." you look at him in disbelief.

"why- why Haechan did until he is in our problem?"

you really don't know why Haechan intervenes in the arrangement.

but a different side, from Jeno's eyes, he can see how you care for his brother by looking at your scared face.

"Haechan will be moved onto the lost island for not accept his fate. you make my grandmother hates him more you know. you always want to marry him. while my grandmother just wants you to marry me."

Jeno feels like everything is hurting when you know that you want his brother rather than him. "I never said that, Jeno. and his fate ? what do you mean his fate?"

you feel like there is so much going on inside the palace. even you can feel how many thoughts Jeno has inside his brain right now.

"terms to be the next king is having a wife, y/n. my grandmother hates Haechan cause .. he is not my mother's child." Jeno said while look at anywhere except you. "grandmother treats Haechan so bad, different from my dad. he loves Haechan more. but my dad is sick, and grandmother takes control of anything going on in the palace."

you take his chin, look at his beautiful brown eyes. "I understand, my lord. I am sorry."

he takes your small hands and holds them. you feel warm. so warm that you don't want to let it go.

"I am sorry, for makes you into this situation."

the end.

jeno is so killin' the hello future ugh <3

stream HELLO FUTURE everyyonee !