𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 ➦ 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙚

◼college au

" i just pity you"

_________

he is so cold but he cares for you. he never know what he feels towards you. in anyway, he always try his best to help u in any conditions.

"thank you."

"it's nothing."

all he thought is just pity feelings.

"i liked you."

"idont do relationship."  he said coldly.

"i will wait untill you ready." but you never give up. at least for now.

he step closer to you, make your heart ebat faster. "listen, all i did was pity. don' t take too serious about feelings. it will hurts you in the end."

with that he leave you.

you just taken back from what jaemin's said and choose to forget about your feelings towards him.

after your stupid confess, you always trying not to be such a fool and makes jaemin will help you again.

"wait, my college id is gone." you take your bag and fjnd your id in every space.

"are you serious? you can't take the test if you dont have that now." your friends  said, make you more anxious.

"i know. wait i will message our class group chat." but before you do it, your id is right in front of you.

"oh my god thank you so much," you bow and bow, when you look up to see who helping you, again its jaemin.

jaemin na.

"idiot." he said, and takes his leave. you look at his back. you smiled, thinking that he still cares for you even after that confessing.

maybe you need to gave up on someone like him, cause he deserve better, you thought.

after the test is done, you really wants to meet jaemin and buy him a food, because after all, you never give something over his kindness.

you take a little look at class that jaemin in.

there he is with his mates, jeno. but before you steping in, you hear something,

"you are gonna leave me with her right ?"

"what?"

"y/n."

you ook at jaemin expression, hope he will ignore his mate. but, then, "yes, jeno. "

you are mad very mad, when you walk in, its same time as jaemin walk out. jaemin takes your hands, and walk faster.

"great. can we go to cafe ? i help you a lot right? so let's go."

and when they got to the cafe. "why you take me here?"

jaemin just shrugged and texting someone. you know its jeno, so you just give a table smack.

jaemin look at you, "i didn't even say yes, yet you still try to make him meet me."

"all i want is- forget it. iam going."

jaemin take your hands. you think, jaemin have a little feelings, maybe a really little,

"jeno is on the way."

you take your hands back.

"i dont care." then you walk away from him and go home.

the end.

jaemin look cold inside, but he is such a caring man