𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 ➦ 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨

"you got jeno, unnie. leave jaemin alone, please."

_________

_________

as a second child in family, mother always compares you with your older sister.

how your sister looks more beautiful, smarter, and even can socialize with people more.

Its hurts you everytime. But all you did was smile and nodded. As if you understood what your mother said.

"hey, is he looks good with me?"

You surprised by the picture your sister just showed. Its you and your besfriend, na jaemin.

Jaemin looks sulky, and you smiling.

"sist, he is my best friend." She shrugged. "I know but.. he is handsome, I can't help it you know"

"but you already have jeno." She stands up makes you look up at her.

"so? You want me to give jeno back to you?"

Jeno is Hani's boyfriend. Jeno, jaemin, and you are childhood bestfriend.

When you were a child, your family went to meetings in neighbourhood. it's supposed to make to be closed to the neighborhood.

Your sister on the other hand goes play with kids around her age. So you also try to play with kids your age.

"hi, iam y/n" jaemin look up at you and takes your hands. "this is jeno." You raise one of your eyebrow.

"and you?"

"im jaemin." Jeno just chuckled. "he always introduce me first. Anyway, good name y/n."

Then jaemin takes your hands to go to a place more interesting for kids your ages. "lets play." Jeno said while holding a swing for you to sit.

"but I want to play with my sister too." You pouted. "but your sister with mark hyung so its ok y/n, you have us." Jaemin stroking your shoulder.

After that, you become closer with them cause they always be your place when you feel sad.

Day by day, they grow up so fast and become handsome boys. You of course notice many girls like them. In high school, many girls tried to get their number from you, but you always give the wrong number though.

And it does not surprise you that your sister also likes one of them.

"hani and I we.."

"what?! you makes her-" you slap jaemin's shoulder. "no. she is my girlfriend now."

You just can't believe your sister really make her words become true. "oh my god. You fallin love with a witch."

"jaemin!" jeno glare at him.

"its okay jeno. You can be our friends, we accept the fact that you have her as your girlfriend." You said while hold jeno's shoulder.

Jeno takes step back look at you and jaemin sadly.

"she said.. that if I want to be the one for her I need to stop seeing you two."

then it hits you. 

the thing that your sister has always do since you were little is take everything from you away. and jeno is one them, makes you sad.

jaemin stand up and push jeno. "go then. we dont need you. lets go y/n."

part of you wanting jeno to consider to choose you and jaemin.

Thats start of everything. Untill today, your sister at her senior year. she become more aggresive. she openly show how better she is then you in front of your parents, or even jaemin.

"wha the hell?"

you stands up. "jaemin its not like you were-"

jaemin get into your room look at you and your sister at rage. he looks mad. "hani, leave us alone."

hani who seeing looks like jaemin mad at me smirk and leaves.

i sit on the edge of my bed, "she likes me now?" "huh?"

jaemn sigh. "i heard everything, y/n. " you look at jaemin worried he mad at you.

"please iam not mad at you. i just.... mad she likes me after taking our best friend away."

"jaemin, please dont be like jeno. i dont have anyone after all." he chuckled and rub your head.

"nah y/n. i will always beside you even though i have a girlfriend."

you can't lie that you also impressed by his. of course you likes him. deep down you wants more relationship with him more than friends.

"and also iam here to tell you something."

"yes?"

he takes your hands makes you and him sit on your bed.

"i have a girl friend now."

this not too angst,... i guess..