𝙃𝙖𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣 ➦ 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙚 𝙥𝙩. 1

◼friendship au

"you don't want me, do you?"

_______

"Promise me, we will be married if we don't have our lover by 25's," he said looking at the sky.

you just choked on your coke. " dude I am not that ugly."

he laughed, " just promise me okay. "

he turns his head to look at you. and you feel something that you always have with him.

comfort.

you and Haechan always feeling so comfortable with each other.

always solves problems together.

"what do you think if I don't like these girls, but they want me as their group. but you know I am not a person who is into a group of things right. so Haechan, what should I do?" Haechan just looks at his phone. "don't care."

"What?! " right then you take his phone. "yah! I am close to winning." he screaming annoyed.

"what do you mean by don't care hm?" Haechan looks at her laughing. "wait you think I don't care about your story. you' r wrong then."

"then?"

"silly. I mean, don't care about what they say if you don't want it so just walk away and gives smile. to make it more kindly." you look at him then hugged him tightly.

"This is why I like to have you around."

always be the place that can be trusted. the most comfortable place. home.

"Renjun said I don't care if he existed or not in this world, " Haechan hiccup, "but you know right now I do cherish my friend, right?"

you just pat his back while he's crying.

"it's okay Haechan ah. everything's gonna be alright." then he hugs you like you are the only one in his life.

"but Renjun said that be heard by everyone. I am, I am so embarrassing. even mark lee come to me and said I should do Renjun good." he crying until your shirt is soaked.

you just smiling and pat his back to calm him down. " I believe when Renjun is calm down he will be your friends again and tell mark about the misunderstanding. "

you take both of his shoulders and make him look at you.

you swap his wet cheeks. "now stop crying and let's eat your favorite food."

you guys always have a way to take care of each other.

but sadly, Haechan needs to move because his dad works.

"When will you be back ?"

he shrugged. "I will really really miss you. " he takes your hands.

"I swear you will" he said, confidently. you chuckled. "be happy, Haechan ah"

"I will. "

now at your 26 years old. you still single, which makes your mother always talk about boys.

"I thought you have a boyfriend." your dad said. "dad, it's her boy space friend, not a boyfriend."

you glare at your younger brother, Sungchan. while Sungchan sticking out his tongue at you.

"oh, right, Haechanie. Lee Haechan that always comes here when you guys are at high school, right?"

"yes, mother." your mother then joining and sitting beside your dad. "his mother called me and said his son will get married. the wife is our neighbor."

your brother looks at you laughing. "no hope of getting married. you are forever single."

"yah Jung Sungchan take that back !" you throw your slipper at him.

the next day, as your mother said, lee' s family wants you to be there as guests, with your family.

honestly, you can't breathe or rather not showing up if they want you to be the bridesmaid though.

"take a deep breath, Haechan Hyung will be there. " you look at Sungchan weirdly.

"since when you close to him ?"

Sungchan looks at you weird. "you don't know? Chenle and always at his house though. he is someone I look up for you know."

before you asked the detail, the car is stopped. "we are here."

"yah you don't want to get out?" Sungchan asked.

the looks of your eyes make him understand, and smirked. "oh you thought the one who getting married is Haechan Hyung ?"

you look at your brother shocked. Sungchan just laughed, "no, stupid. it's Taeyong Hyung. now get out before I tell Haechan Hyung about it"

you get out and slap your brother's shoulder.

"argh, why you do that for." your mother glare at you and your brother.

"child, it's no place for a war. now go ~ lee' s family waiting for us." your dad said.

so Haechan still single?

but he might have a girlfriend. you thought.

then you look at the crowd finding for one and only, someone that you missed so much. there he is.

when you want to walk in, you just remember the promise that he has made. suddenly you blushing.

"Haechan Hyung ! " your brother already makes Haechan look your area.

you can't lie, you are nervous.

"oh, Sungchan ah" now he is already here.

"Hyung long time no see." they are doing the bro long time no see clap.

then he looks at you. "Jung Haera."

but before you said anything he hugging you.

you pat his back. "I miss you," he said between the hugs.

then he let go of you. and you already miss his warm hug.

"see you guys later. I will eat first." then Sungchan leaves you two.

"How are you ?"

you don't know why but he is really different from the last time you met him.

he becomes more handsome.

"Renjun said you are always alone at school. so, he is the one who always is there when you needed help." he chuckled.

you look at his shock. "how do you know and how do you still remember all of that?"

he looks like he has just been caught up.

"what do you mean ?"

suddenly someone makes your vision black.

"who is this?" you take the person's hands.

"Renjun.?"  then Renjun takes his hand off and smiling at you.

"guys, please we are 26 now ugh." someone said.

"yang yang!" you hug yang yang slightly.

"no hug for me ?" then you hug Renjun.

"I thought you are the one who getting married. " yang yang said. Haechan just smiled and look at you.

he becomes mature.

"of course Haechan will be married to his first love. "

you don't know why but what Renjun said makes you hurt a little bit.

"excuse me,"

to be continue

well, who is haechan first love ?