𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙣 ➦ 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙖𝙮

"i love you."

renjun takes you to somewhere

renjun takes you to somewhere. he knows that your boyfriend, jaemin gonna find you sooner or later. so he takes you first. but you dont know what his intentions is.

"where are you gonna takes me?", i asked. 

he ignore your question and keep walking. untill you with him at the rooftop.

he letting go your hands. "you must break up with him." he said.

"why?"

he looking at you. "you still asking why?" then you just raised your shoulders.

 "we slept together dont you remember? if you keep that relationship with him, my friendship with him will be destroyed."

you just look at him while he talk like madness.

"is this the reason?"

he look at you do not say anything. "iam sorry i cant. now i will takes my leave."

he takes your shoulder hard and put you at the wall beside door to the rooftop.

"listen or you will-"

"what?! you want to kill me huh?" he look at you serious.

"y/n" jaemin called. renjun look at you like he really will kill you if you show up to jaemin.

"y/n."

"dont." renjun said, without voice.

then you hear the door is closed. you push renjun away.

"please break up with him. iam begging you." he looks at you pleading.

you ignore him and want to leave again, then he takes your wrist but its different, he cares your wrist

"i- dont you remember anything last night, y/n?"

then you turn to look at his pleading eyes.

"i love you.." he said.

"but jaemin, how about jaemin.." he shut you up with his kiss.

"dont you know how break my heart everytime i see you with him." he said between the kiss.

somehow you let him. you let him do whatever he wants. you feels really tired of reject him. and you also tired being in relationship with guy who will choose his books more than you.

yes, jaemin is that student who is at 1st rank.

then you push his hands and push him. you slap his cheecks.

renjun just receive everything you do to him, he did not stopping you. he really feels he deserve it.

"you are so jerk." then you cant take it anymore. you cry and he hugging you.

"iam sorry." he said.

the end.

i was dreaming about him last night, thats why lol.