𝙃𝙖𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣 ➦ 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

This chapter inspired by Good Person by Haechan, that I've been listening for few weeks

"Cause you are a good person."

__________

__________

Today haechan were absolutely heartwarming with that smile when he looking at her, while you cracking the jokes.

Even you who made him laugh, but doesn't mean, he will give that smile to you right?

Thats how you love him. you dont care either he not seeing or looking at you, but everytime you see his smile, you feel enough.

"So funny, y/n ah. Oh, haechan ah, please take y/n going home, cause i have to meet doyoung oppa to talk about our school projects."

he look at you. After many hours talks, he look at you and you feel your blood running to your cheeks. you feel pathetic for yourself, for being likes him this much, but it doesnt matter if its haechan.

"Okay" he said. Before Hana leaves, she hugs and kisses his cheecks. you can even see his cheecks have litle read already.

That's how haechan like Hana.

After Hana left, you realize that your feelings for him are forbidden to have. So you have to reduce it.

"Em, haechan ah i think i can go home with mark lee. So, bye.?" you see he confused. he look cuter when he have that on his face.

Then you take your leave, leave him stay still confuse. he might be wondering why you did it, but you know, he will forget it soon.

For a few weeks, you don't see haechan. you dont know what happen but when you ask mark, haechan's roommate, where haechan is, "he has seen hana cheating", he said made you blood run.

How dare she hurt you like that

But again, who are you for him to tell you that he are heart broken right.

The sounds of the door cafe ringing, "welcome to Kim's, can i take your order?"

you see him again. he getting skinny than before. Are you okay Haechan ah. "Americano please." When he looks up, he sees you, surprised, but then he smiles.

Finally i saw your smile again.

"Y/n ah, how are you?" he asks, then you think that should be you who asks he that question. "Iam fine. And today its free, just for someone name Haechan Lee."

he chuckled. "what-" before he asks you anything, you just takes your leave and makes his favorite drink.

At least, this all I can do for you.

"Thank you, y/n ah, you dont know how much this mean to me"

"Thank you--- for being you  haechan ah."