𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠 ➦ 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨

▪️Idol au

"I hate you, mark."

_______

_______

"Mark keep yourself together, don't let her disturb you," he said to himself in the mirror.

these days he had been distracted by someone and make Taeyong mad at him cause of his wrong move when they were practice.

hands-on his shoulder makes him look at the boy. "mark, what are you doing man? The practice will start soon. Let's go"

johnny takes Mark's shoulder to their practice room. he also knows that there is something wrong with mark. but he will do his best to have mark's back.

but before mark joins Johnny into a  practice room, he does hear a familiar voice.

"Are you okay?" Lee Haechan? he thinks. Haechan's s voice makes him follow it. and there he is. closer to the practice room.

Mark has seen Haechan face looking so sad to look at someone. then mark tries to look at someone who he talks with. 

"I am okay, Donghyuck. you shouldn't worry, okay." the female said while taking Haechan hands on her cheeks carelessly. 

how surprised mark is. woa. so this is why she rejects me, Mark's thought. mark got an idea.

he takes a step toward the couple and makes a fake cough. mark can see the two just feels like have been caught. 

"Mark Hyung. I am just-"

"Haechan it's time to work, the Hyungs search for you." Donghyuck looks at mark panic. "yes. Hyung."  

but before Haechan goes, he really wants to make sure your feelings are better. he looks at you, smiled. your heart warmed. you give him your smile.

Donghyuckhas went, makes the situation getting harder for you. but not for mark, of course.

you see how mark smirked, which makes you wonder what's is his plan. you take your leave, but he takes your wrist.

"What am I seeing, y/n? you and Haechan. really? are you guys dating ?" 

you don't want to answer him, so you pull your hands back. but again its mark. he is really unpredictable for you. suddenly he takes your wrist again.

"it's not your business," you said just to make him know that he is nothing in your eyes. but then, you just remember he is such a possessive one. 

Mark take more pressure onto your hands and pull you more closer to him. your height gap makes him look down on you.

"We are married. of course, it's my business.", he whispers into your ear. 

actually, you really want to slap him, but he pushes you and he leaves you.

you sigh. you can feel that Mark will tell Haechan sooner or later. now he knows, the boy that you love is his teammate, which makes you more anxious.

your relationship is complicated.

you like Haechan, but you can't cause legally you are mark's wife.

in the company, you work in marketing. while mark as an idol.

you are so glad that you are not seeing him every day cause he is so busy with his work.

but, when he is not having a schedule, you always meet him. and he always giving you his different stare when it comes to you.

you married him because your parents arranged marriage for you two.

.

after such a long work you planned to make tea and will go to your room.

but before you even do your plan. you hear the apartment door being open, you know who that is.

"I am home. "

"welcome home" . actually, you don't want to say that's words. but Mark will be mad if you don't do that.

you see him walking to you. actually, your heart beating faster. it's not, fall in love. you are scared. but you will not show your scared face for him. you don't want to make him win.

"I ask Haechan."

"and ?"

"what do you mean 'and' ? I know exactly what the hidden relationship between you two is. and when the company knows, either you and Haechan will jobless."

he just said like it's nothing. he just thinks only about his feelings. 

"you don't." you look at him seriously. 

"oh honey, you never know." he smirked. his smirked always your hates views.

"what do you want mark? I don't love you. please stop this." he takes your neck, makes you look up to him, you can feel how close he is now.

"I hate you, mark."

"your hate is effect nothing on me, darling." he takes you in his kiss. his kiss was slow and rough. 

you cry in the kiss, makes him stop and look at you. "you are my wife, y/n. don't forget that."

then he kisses you again.

the end.

well, morgeli is cute but hot as well.