𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙬𝙤𝙤 ➦ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡

◼work au

"I don't need your help."

____________

____________

"how many times do I need to tell you that I don't need your help." you glare at him. you are so mad cause all Jungwoo did was make your work becomes twice.

and it is annoyed you.

actually, Jungwoo really feels exhausted after works. he just needs you to greet him and say he did a great job. but all he receives is your madness.

Jungwoo takes a deep breath. trying to controlling his emotions. he never wants to become someone that will lay a hands on you. he loves you so much.

"I am sorry," he said.

you look at him, confused. it is like the first time he did something wrong and apologize. sometimes, he just defends himself and you end up saying what should he do for the better one.

"I am sorry. I don't know that can destroy everything."

his face shows how tired he is. you know that he also got such a long day of works.

"go to sleep, Jungwoo. I will call Taeyong for help." when you try to unlock your phone, Jungwoo takes your hands.

"why must be him?"

you raised one of your eyebrows. "it's not a time to be jealous, Jungwoo. you need to be professional for this."

Jungwoo chuckled makes your head look up to him. then it clicked. he is tired. you know he is tired yet you're still mad at him.

you take his face carelessly. "please sleep, Jungwoo. you are tired."

you and Jungwoo just look at each other then, Jungwoo takes his leave to sleeping bedroom.

when Jungwoo is already in the bedroom, Taeyong is already at your apartment helping you done your works.

"i don't know if i don't have you, what should i do." you chuckled while look at the file that you and Taeyong have just done.

you don't know that Taeyong looks at your face.

"you should be broke up with him. he has no use, y/n. " y/n chuckled because of his sudden statement.

"and who should i be with?" you asked, joking.

Taeyong smiled and takes your chin to make you look at him.

"me."

your eyes wide, surprised. Taeyong takes this chance to take your neck and kiss your lips.

you trying to push him, cause you remember that you have Jungwoo. but he takes a more deep kiss into you.

again, you melt into him.

sadly, it's the same with that time, when Jungwoo caught you with Taeyong kissing.

the difference with now, your mind is clouded with Jungwoo.

all you think is how Jungwoo will be so sad to know you cheat behind him. again.

you push Taeyong, that makes him look at you surprised.

"I think that's enough, Taeyong."

Taeyong smiled. and suddenly he hugs you. "you know I will always be useful to you. I will always be the one who knows anything that makes you happy y/n."

his words were never wrong. indeed, Taeyong is always helping you done something. he always has the same mind as you. you and Taeyong at the same frequency.

"get out."

Taeyong let go of you and look at the person who stands behind you.

"get out from our apartment." Jungwoo takes a step closer, glares at Taeyong.

you feel something bad, so you try to make them stop before it happens. "thank you Taeyong ah. you can go."

"honestly, Taeyong ssi, i really want to punch your pretty face. but i guess y/n didn't want her handsome helper getting hurt. so, get the fuck out."

Taeyong takes his things and smiled at y/n warmly. makes Jungwoo more glare at him. then when the sounds of the door are clicked, you want to take your leave, but Jungwoo caught your wrist.

"do you think that is professional?"

"Jungwoo, i can explain."

"explain what?! all the things that I have seen, they say it all."

Jungwoo, let go of your wrist.

"Jungwoo hear me out." you take his hands. but before you defend yourself,

"I think it the second after that evening right?" you gulp.

"Jungwoo, all i did was to protect my family company okay. i need his help." he pushes your hands away.

"then married to him." he said seriously.

again you won't give up and hug him from behind.

"let go. you cheater, don't ever touch me again. i feel sick even look at your face from now on."

his words straight punch you on the heart makes you let go of him and watch him left you.

the end.

i think i will make this into something. likee, not only one shot thingy.

stream work it everybody.
thank you.