𝙃𝙖𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣➦𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙚 𝙥𝙩. 2

"after all we've been through. in the end, I am not yours"

 in the end, I am not yours"

__________

"Can we talk?"

you feel his presence behind you. "depends. " he takes a step closer to you.

"don't hear whatever Renjun said please. " you turn to look at him.

"I will.. not married to my first love." he said while looking down cause he can't bear to look at your reaction.

you take his beautiful face to look at you, "look at me."

his eyes looking so sad. it makes you feel what he feels.

"I will be fine if you get married to her, Haechan-i" he chuckled. "why are you laughing?"

he takes both of your hands. his face changing into serious. then he looks at you. "it's you. you are my first love."

you look at his gasp. but then you realized what he said earlier. "this is so complicated, I try to"

you shook him off from you and step back.

you even don't know that you are crying now. "don't cry please."

"you... you don't want me to don't you?"

he shrugs his head fast, "no. I want you!"

"But you said." he takes your hand and kisses you.

the kiss got ended fastly. he takes his forehead on yours.

"I love you."

"I always love you."

you just silent, it makes him afraid. afraid to hurt your heart.

then he looks better of you.

you look so beautiful in that dress and your hair looks so match with your beautiful face.

"i can't marry you. "

you look at him still crying. "like Hyung, my dad will arrange married for me."

his eyes searching yours. wanting to know how are you feel.

"I already told him that I love you. but he always, caring his work more than his family. he did not listen to me." he looks so hopeless and it hurts you more.

then you hug him.

"I am sorry," you said while holding him tight but Haechan just tries to let himself off you.

"let' s just not see each other. " he said while looking at you coldly.

you shook your head but he just turns around and walks away.

"but you promise to marry me !"

he stops. he looks up at the sky, sighs, and smiles sadly at how dumb he is.

"it's all lie. bye, Jung Haera."

and then he leaves her.

that the first time in her life feels so stupid and broken at the same time.

the end.

haechan is a good son :)