𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙤 ➦ 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚

"you were with him in the first place"

____________________________

Today you feels weird. Your boyfriend, Jeno Lee didn't text you anything. Also you text him but he do not read any. 

Haechan, who just came, you immediately stopped him. "Hey do you know where Jeno is?"

"hey i just got here, how do i know him." he shrugged. "he usually sleep at your house right?"

he nodded. then he understand. it must be something happening between you two. you never like this before. your realitionship with jeno always in good place.

"did something happen?" 

"he did not reply to my messages"

haechan look at her confused. jeno never like this. she must done something that makes him like this. jeno is not someone who gets angry easily.

"i think you should go to his first class."

you nodded. you walked fast to his first class. You smiled when you saw Jeno already sitting in class. you open the door and walked up to his seat.

"what are you doing here?"

he look at you weird. before you can say anything, the professor just get in class already. then you took sit beside him.

"lets start class everyone." 

you can see her slightly irritated face. you wondering why he feels that way.

"jeno is there something i did that makes you upset?"

"if you wants to know that bad, shut up and wait till class end."

his cold words is unfamiliar to you. he always speak so calm and sweet. you nodded and stand up and go out from class.

after 1 hour or more you wait, finally jeno's class is over.

"jeno" you hold his hands. but he just takes your hands from him. 

"y/n" you look at him confused. then he takes your hands pull you to somewhere.

"lets talk jeno"

jeno let go your hands. "lets break up."

you look at him confused. today you really dont know who is the boy in front of you right now. "jeno what do you mean? we are good right? why we-"

"you cheat with jaemin right? no. i mean, you were with him in the first place, and iam just the anybody who just between you guys."

"okay first, thats not true. i never cheat on you with anybody-"