𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙜➦ 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙

◼college au

"i shouldn't think more, right ?"

______

"you gotta be kidding me?" johnny look at you suprised. "what?"

"you sleeping with jaehyun's step brother, you dumbshit. I thought you likes jaehyun." he said clearly, but lowly.

you only open your mouth, untill,

"What' s with me?"

the devil just come and sit himself right beside you. well, johnny looking at you mad, "tell me everything later." without voice.

you just nodded, and say "sush."

"am i errupting something?" jaehyun asked.

"ah nothing. johnny just as usual, being overreact."

jaehyun nodded.

"So, how is class today?"

before you can answer jaehyun's question, you look at behind jaehyun. you can see taeyong looking at you intimidating.

"y/n ?" before jaehyun see what you see, you grab his face, make him looking at you.

"it was great. yes. really." you smiled to make him not suspicious. you can't let him know that taeyong look at you so different than usual today.

"y/n you make jaehyun's ear red." you let go of jaehyun and eat the rest of your meal in silence. you still feels his intimidating stare.

then thats it.

"guys, i think i will take my leave first." you said.

"see ya, y/n."

after that, you dont think about anything but your feet just walk. then you feel a hand take your wrist and you already at empty class.

you know, its him. you try to play it cool and turn to look at him.

"what?"

taeyong looking at you with his emotionless eyes. "you lied."

"I don't know what are you talking about."

he sigh and step closer to you, "you said, you will tell him about us. "

you know what he means. you really know. but, you dont want to. cause,

"you sure?"  you smirked.

his intimidating, cold eyes change into confused one.

" i thought we are-" you step closer and push him untill his back at the door.

"wait, so you think after that night, we are official together ?"

you chuckled.

"no."

let's see, is the emotionless boy lee taeyong getting hurt ?
, you thought.

his confused eyes become bigger and looking so hurt.

and you dont know why but you feels your heart feels hurt too.

but you keep it cool, "i don't like you, yong-ah. stop dreaming. that was just one night stand." you said clearly.

then he look down can't bear to see you. then you know its time to go.

suddenly he takes your wrist and make you more closer to him. you can feel his lips. he try to kiss you but you push him away.

when he is away, "don't talk to me anymore." you said.

your harsh word is hurting him, and you know it. the reason why you did this?

it's all mistake. the bet.

actually, you likes jung jaehyun. so, yuta, that prick. he ask you to make a bet with him to break taeyong heart just for fun.

the cold boy of campus getting hurt by you is fun to watch, he said. you thought it will be fun too.

"so, what yuta said is true."

no. its not fun at all.

"what the bloody words he said i dont want to know."

"you playing with my feelings." then he look up to you, 

"  deep down iam in love with you since first time we met, y/n." he said with low voice. he balled his hands ready to punch something.

he step closer, makes you afraid.

"i can't believe iam in love with a witch like you." he put his hands in the air and you close your eyes ready to get slapped, but no.

taeyong open the door behind you and get out.

the end.

taeyong deserve to rest for awhile, love that guy 100 percent💚